The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

The Kite Runner

8/10

It was in a different language, so that kinda sucked, but there were subtitles. It was a decent movie. I've read the book, and of course, it was better, but the movie is pretty good too. (Usually the books are WAY better than the movie, but the movie, IMO, displayed most of the important scenes and was done very well).

I'm surprised Twilight was given an 8/10. The movie was mediocre at best. The book was a hell of a lot better than the movie.

Twilight 8/10

I read the book in about 4 days, I finished it this afternoon and was soooo impatient I had to rent the movie tonight.

I wasn't as disappointed as I may have suspected, but I would've loved to see a longer drawn out love story with more intensity in it.

Anyway, I didn't like Robert Pattinson OR Kristin Stewart until I saw this. Amazing... perfect casting for them.

As for the other 4 siblings... Jasper & Emmet were the only one's I sorta visualized as what was described in the book.

I'm starting New Moon on Wednesday.. I can't wait :D

Twilight 8/10

I read the book in about 4 days, I finished it this afternoon and was soooo impatient I had to rent the movie tonight.

I wasn't as disappointed as I may have suspected, but I would've loved to see a longer drawn out love story with more intensity in it.

Anyway, I didn't like Robert Pattinson OR Kristin Stewart until I saw this. Amazing... perfect casting for them.

As for the other 4 siblings... Jasper & Emmet were the only one's I sorta visualized as what was described in the book.

I'm starting New Moon on Wednesday.. I can't wait :D

The Kite Runner

8/10

It was in a different language, so that kinda sucked, but there were subtitles. It was a decent movie. I've read the book, and of course, it was better, but the movie is pretty good too. (Usually the books are WAY better than the movie, but the movie, IMO, displayed most of the important scenes and was done very well).

I'm surprised Twilight was given an 8/10. The movie was mediocre at best. The book was a hell of a lot better than the movie.

PHANTASM (1979)

"If this one doesn't scare you, you're already dead"

i'll give it a 7.5/10..

I got a high recommendation for it.. I'll say it's a good older thriller, mind bender, I liked it. The bad guy just didn't scare me, I thought I'd whoop him, that was the downfall of it.

Archived