The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

Snow White & The Huntsman - 2.5/10. My wife took me to see this yesterday. Just awful. Too many plotholes and yet it was 30 minutes too long. My feelings about Kristen Stewart aside, this film was an absolute waste of my time.

Avengers - 9/10

Good movie, absolutely fantastic ending/climax. The first Iron Man was the other way around (final battle didn't live up to rest of the awesomeness)...not sure which was a better movie overall.

------------------------

Safe House - 8/10

Interesting look at working for the CIA. Much better than I expected it to be. Maybe 10-15 minutes too long though.

Blood Diamond 8/10

I havnt seen this before, but i felt like watching Oscar winning movies last night lol.

Black Swan: 8/10

Meh it was aiite

Alot like Love: 7/10

Not a big Ashton Clutcher fan but this is suprisingly preety good romantic movie.

Chloe.

5/10.

Liam Neeson is never a disappointment. If you're a guy, I'm sure you'll give it a 10 considering the amount of boob shots. It could pass for a soft core thriller.

EDIT: Oh wait, it was Snow White and the Huntsman. Completely forgot.

7/10

If your kids are dragging you to the theatres, you probably wont be that upset about it. I don't understand how Kristen Stewart is a Hollywood actress but she doesn't really stand out in the movie (hooray). While she may be the protagonist, she definitely fades into the background in comparison to the character of Queen Ravenna. Charlize Theron plays a convincing role as the antagonist and makes you shiver in a few scenes. I don't think Chris Hemsworth is a fabulous actor but he's buff and good looking... that's pretty much all you need to be a huntsman.

The special effects were fantastic, you'll be ooh'ing and aah'ing throughout the movie.

Even if you're not out with the kids or your younger sibling, it's a fairly decent movie. They made a bedtime story into one that people of all ages can enjoy :)

Archived