The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

TDKR - 8.5

Had some very strong elements. Michael Caine, Batman story arc, the backstory of Bane and secret villain made the movie for me.

Didn't like Robin being included, didn't like the explanation for why Robin knew Bruce Wayne was Batman, didn't like Bane's voice.

The Dark Night Rises - 10/10

First off, this movie was just incredible, and just like the above poster, I loved how the backstory of Bane and secret villian was hidden and told at the best point possible.

I did like the entire storyline, as it was great, but it was like Robin was trying to make the entire thing about him and stole quite the spotlight from Batman.

I also loved the wisdom of the man in the prison with Bruce Wayne (not the doctor, the other guy), all those talks about fear were great and had a ton of insight.

If any of you guys who are reading this have not seen the movie, even if you have not seen the Dark Knight, download, watch it, and then watch TDKR as it is well worth your time and it will not disappoint, believe me.

The one thing i loved about the Batman series was that the 3rd one was moreso related to the first one, rather than the 2nd. What kind of trilogy has that?

For example, when Ducard was training Wayne and he was talking about his one love. (Wife) And Wayne manor.. Just an amazing movie due to it's ties with the first two. Then obviously there's the whole backstory of Harvey Dent and all but yeah.

The Dark Knight Rises 9/10. It was amazing I loved how it tied into the other two and the ending twist was really awesome. I also thought Anne Hathway was the BEST catwomen ever which was a really nice turn of events since I originally was expecting much from her. The only real thing that I disliked about it was the fact that compared to the Joker Bane just didn't seem like much of a threat. Overall a very good movie.

Archived