Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marleau_12

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Barricade - 2.7/10

What a piece of crap "scary" movie. It tried to be scary, failed miserably. It was more of a comedy really. The movie was one big cluster frack.

Chernobyl Diaries - 6.1/10

It was like they took the entire collective inbred cast from the hills have eyes and stuck them in Chernobyl.

Lord of War - 7/10

Shocking! I have watched two movies in the past week that Nicholas Cage was actually good in (the other being Kick-Ass).

End of Watch - 7.5/10

Solid film. The on screen chemistry between the two main characters was well done....it actually seemed like they were old friends. Fairly predictable storyline though.....

about half way through I said to my girlfriend "this isn't going to end well."

Looper 8/10

It was pretty entertaining and a good movie overall. Got a bit predictable

once the kid showed up

The Collector- 8/10

A very good horror/scary movie. There are gory scenes and disturbing content though. The acting from the main character named "Arkin" was very good. I also enjoyed the camera angles.

A good movie to watch, especially this month.

The Amityville Horror (2005)- 8/10

This movie was really freaky. This a fun movie to watch, there are a lot of scares. It won't leave you shaking afterwards, but you will have a good time while watching it. Ryan Reynolds and Chloe Moretz were very good in this movie.

The Mist- 6/10

The movie had cool effects and the premise was pretty good, but it was just way too predictable. It wasn't like those obviously cheesy predictable movies, but rather a long and somewhat boring predictability.

Also I can't believe how stupid people can be at a time like that. Turning all the lights on at night, obviously it's going to attract all those creatures. Also that crazy religious woman was really annoying, I wish someone had killed her earlier rather than near the end.

The Muppets 5/10 The TV listings had this as a 4 star movie. How ridiculous. For what it was it was ok. But in the end it was just another retread muppet movie...and this is from someone who was a big fan as a kid. Disappointed considering the reviews I had read.

Sinister 9/10

One of the best horror movies I have ever seen. I very rarely find movies to be truly scary, but some scenes of this movie were very unsettling. The combination of insanely scary jump scares and overall creepiness made watching this movie a terrifying experience. The horror genre of today consists primarily of tiresome and unnecessary remakes and sequels, and it was quite refreshing to finally see a genuinely scary horror movie with an original plot. I would recommend this movie to any horror fan.

Looper 6/10

I fell asleep and my friend didn't like it much either. The directing and acting were difficult to sit thru.

should've gone to see Resident Evil instead.

The Muppets 5/10 The TV listings had this as a 4 star movie. How ridiculous. For what it was it was ok. But in the end it was just another retread muppet movie...and this is from someone who was a big fan as a kid. Disappointed considering the reviews I had read.