The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

Just watched Just Go with It last night. 10/10 Thank you adam sandler, you have only disappointed me once in your life (Funny People... too long and not that funny)

Great great laugh, must watch. Love Aniston too.

also watched The Tooth Fairy... 5/10, for some reason I couldn't stop watching :S Such a baddddd movie hockey wise haha... sorta interesting though :P

Just watched Just Go with It last night. 10/10 Thank you adam sandler, you have only disappointed me once in your life (Funny People... too long and not that funny)

Great great laugh, must watch. Love Aniston too.

also watched The Tooth Fairy... 5/10, for some reason I couldn't stop watching :S Such a baddddd movie hockey wise haha... sorta interesting though :P

COP OUT

Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan... The laughs are cheap, but non-stop, haven't laughed that hard in a while. If you're a fan of 30 Rock, and appreciate Morgan you'll love this movie. Stiffler who... Seann William Scott almost steals the whole movie as a strung out par-cour practicing thief and Kevin Smith directs.... I think this movie embarrasses Smith the most.... I mean you're catalogue of films must be pretty weak if this is IMO one of his strongest efforts, and I am a fan!

Solid 8.0/10 for shear mindless entertainment value

True Grit - 7.5/10

Was good, but not outstanding. Matt Damon was really funny.

Robin Hood - 7/10

Was quite interesting seeing how Robin Hood got his start. The story lagged a bit in the middle, but made up for it with a strong ending. Hope they make a sequel.

Archived