The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

TERRIBLE MOVIE! DO NOT WATCH IT!

The writing was so corny, the acting was terrible the entire theatre was laughing at action sequences. There was even a serious dramatic part that the audience laughed at because of Vin Deisels terrible acting. omg it was just embarrassing to watch. And there were barely any good cars in this surprisingly, it had some dodge chargers, and basically nothing else worth mentioning. Terrible TERRIBLE movie. Some of the corniest writing ever.

"Show me the veggies" oh god do not watch this movie.

TERRIBLE MOVIE! DO NOT WATCH IT!

The writing was so corny, the acting was terrible the entire theatre was laughing at action sequences. There was even a serious dramatic part that the audience laughed at because of Vin Deisels terrible acting. omg it was just embarrassing to watch. And there were barely any good cars in this surprisingly, it had some dodge chargers, and basically nothing else worth mentioning. Terrible TERRIBLE movie. Some of the corniest writing ever.

"Show me the veggies" oh god do not watch this movie.

Fast Five 9.5/10

Great action. Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel kick lots of ass - each others.

I wasn't really a fan of the whole 'Oceans 13' feel to it. I wish they had focused more on racing and cars. There is more/about the same amount of car racing in a James Bond movie then there is this movie which I was disappointed by. Overall it had some fantastic action scenes which is what these movies are about.

Archived