The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

Watchmen - 7.5/10

Avoided the hype/spoilers as much as possible before catching this, so I didn't really know what to expect. I thought it was nice to see a film about superheroes where they actually have some major character flaws & lead less-than-perfect lives, & Rorschach's line at the end of the cafeteria scene was just hilarious. Would've rated the film a little higher if I hadn't been subjected to so many shots of Dr. Manhattan's junk, 'cause glowing blue penis just ain't my thing. :P

Repo: The Genetic Opera

Easily full marks. It was absolutely brilliant and the music is very catchy. The Graverobber is pretty cute, too! haha

And what's weird is that Paris Hilton is awesome in this movie (that's right, I said Paris Hilton and awesome in the same sentence). But, you have to see it - really!

I saw Watchmen as the last new movie. 8/10. Well done, good effects, the actress who played the Spectre or what ever her name was was goregous, the musical score was great, so was the soundtrack, and the only black mark was the overall message of the movie, or at least the message I picked up on anyway, made me feel depressed. You can do everything right, save the world and you're still screwed.

I watched Thunderball the other night too. 7.5/10. Awesome, even after watching it on TV twice in a week.

Watchmen - 7.5/10

Avoided the hype/spoilers as much as possible before catching this, so I didn't really know what to expect. I thought it was nice to see a film about superheroes where they actually have some major character flaws & lead less-than-perfect lives, & Rorschach's line at the end of the cafeteria scene was just hilarious. Would've rated the film a little higher if I hadn't been subjected to so many shots of Dr. Manhattan's junk, 'cause glowing blue penis just ain't my thing. :P

Archived