The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HOUSE, m.d.

nitronuts

I don't know if I'm the only person left who watches this show, but did anyone catch the season finale on Monday? I thought it was incredible. The writers of this show are really quite good IMO.

I dont know about anyone else, but it honestly got me a bit worried about how the whole house and cuddy thing is going to work out. It was fun to see the whole cuddy and house teasing each other thing and then ultimately one is overruling the other. At this point, House has no reason to be careful about what he does treating patients. Before there was wilson to be his morality and cuddy to be his deciding factor. Now, both are out of the picture. It kind of gives house free reign and I quite enjoyed seeing house try to bend the rules to his bidding instead of just outright ignoring them.

I really hope that they don't screw this up or this could be the preclude to a series cancelation

I was wondering about the whole Wilson thing, because Cuddy alluded to him having "abandoned" House (I forget how she worded it but that was how I interpreted it) and now the above poster is saying Wilson is out of the picture.

Like I said, I missed most of the season. Can anyone fill the gaps for me?

I was wondering about the whole Wilson thing, because Cuddy alluded to him having "abandoned" House (I forget how she worded it but that was how I interpreted it) and now the above poster is saying Wilson is out of the picture.

Like I said, I missed most of the season. Can anyone fill the gaps for me?

• 4 months later...

BOOOOOOOO!!!

Last night was probably the worst episode of the entire series. Just a bunch of gratuitous flesh and meaningless drivel.

Last season's premiere and finale were both outstanding, so this was quite a letdown. And there was no indication that next week will be any better.

Archived