The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HOUSE, m.d.

nitronuts

BUUUMP!

Series finale tonight, so sad it's over.

Can't remember how to do spoiler tags so I'll wait to actually talk about what happened, big fail.

On a side note, I'm astounded as to how talented Hugh Laurie is. Not only for his acting (being able to talk in an accent for 9 years blows my mind), but also for his musical talent. Really hope he finds something new.

I will truly miss house, i grew up watching this show many a nights on fox. I will always remember watching like season 6 and creating a game with my family to guess when house would solve the case (generally occured between :48 to :54 past the hour (with commercials included). We've enjoyed the run House, thanks for the memories

It's been a long time coming, what a great series.

I started watching House late at night years ago when there was nothing on. They always had re-runs late on weekdays.

After about a month of that, I started it from the beginning and caught up to the current season at the time.

The little twist at the end made me happy. I would not have liked it to end the way it looked like it would.

I liked the finale, and the 1st hour of behind the scenes stuff. I think the ending was good.

The F was hilarious at the end when W gets a T during his E when starts ripping into H.

It was funny to watch Omar Epps "off camera" considering how serious "Forman" is!

Archived