The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

| ~ . **Official** Diablo III Thread . ~ |

kanucks25

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Any news on the PvP part of the game? Can you still be able to enter a game and randomly hostile people and go after them? If they change the PvP in D3, and it has more restrictions than the PvP in D2 then I see a LOT of people not buying the game, or quit it after a while.

One reason why D2 was so popular was because you had freedom to do what you wanted(I was one of those guys that went into a Chaos run or something, hostiled the whole party and killed them all....so fun).

Anyways PvP is what's keeping D2 alive so they better not change it.

Any news on the PvP part of the game? Can you still be able to enter a game and randomly hostile people and go after them? If they change the PvP in D3, and it has more restrictions than the PvP in D2 then I see a LOT of people not buying the game, or quit it after a while.

One reason why D2 was so popular was because you had freedom to do what you wanted(I was one of those guys that went into a Chaos run or something, hostiled the whole party and killed them all....so fun).

Anyways PvP is what's keeping D2 alive so they better not change it.

Worried about the skill cap, 15 skills seems a little low, but so long as the game is as based in the PvE realm around soloing bosses and MF'ing ill be happy

I love WoW but hate that i cant do anything on my own, D2 was the perfect game for this

K, couple of things here:

1) The people who went into games when others were leveling would only go into those games 'cause they could only kill low levels (because they were probably raped by characters of similar levels so that was the only way they could feel better). They were lame and needed a life. Shouldn't admit to things like that. :P

2) There hasn't been anything on PvP released yet (I beleive) and I think it's because their main focus for this game is the PvM part (the storyline, quests and co-op play). People would buy the game if it had better PvM. D2 wasn't like that because the quests and PvM were pretty easy once you get good items. I, for one, hope that the quests will keep us busy for a loooong time

I actually had a very good Auradin who almost never died in PvP. I raped ALL characters with that char(excluding smiters). I just loved going into those games and seeing 7 noobs die to my auras, then having them bring their lvl 89 hdin who then got raped and I took their money to ressurect my merc and either stayed in town to piss em off while I ate dinner, or just left.

That's how I had fun playing the game. There's not much to do after you got a very good char with the best available items. I wasn't much of a MFer, runner, just PvP and it got lame sometimes in pubs cause it was littered with hacks. I went on for private duels, or if I was bored that day I'd come on for a bit and own noobs in chaos sanctuary.

oh BTW I never stacked unless I died by a hacker with TMC or far cast or that BS. anyways, if this game loses any of the D2 pvp elements, I'll still buy it cause cmon it's a Diablo game, but probably won't be investing as much time as I did for D2 on it. Hopefully this game comes out in less than a year. I'd like to play it for this winter, but it's not possible.

I think we should get like all the diablo fans out there, get everybody to pay like 5 bucks so blizz can hire another 50 members to speed up the development of the game. man o man, some ppl go all out and put in like $50. yeah im dreaming.

This is just some information that may not be accurate (rumour, I guess):

Battle.net 2.0 will be free (Bnet 2.0 will be for Starcraft 2 and Diablo III). However, some "minor aspects" will be accessible only if you pay a small fee.

I don't know what that means. Personally I would rather have it you where you pay and get everything, or pay nothing at all. This way, there is no advantage to having more money to get ahead in the game (item wise, I guess).

What was everyone's favorite class and spec to play?

I've never had as much as when i made a Cleric, going around Chaos sanctuary and one-shotting stuff with Holy Bolt, then healing people was kinda fun, totally useless but fun.

I also tried for a LONG time to try and make a Weretemplar, which is a Paladin who uses Werebear and devotion aura for insane defenses and hits the FPS breakpoint to attack as fast as you can

I loved Pallys any type (except hammerdins) or playing non WW barbs. i never even tried an assasin or a druid boo the expansion characters. I like any melee chars makes me feel like im actually doing something. though my F1-F4 keys suck now as well as my shift keys

What was everyone's favorite class and spec to play?

I've never had as much as when i made a Cleric, going around Chaos sanctuary and one-shotting stuff with Holy Bolt, then healing people was kinda fun, totally useless but fun.

I also tried for a LONG time to try and make a Weretemplar, which is a Paladin who uses Werebear and devotion aura for insane defenses and hits the FPS breakpoint to attack as fast as you can

Archived