The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

| ~ . **Official** Diablo III Thread . ~ |

kanucks25

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Act 1 Quest 3 is really pissing me off :angry:

I hate that when you die you have to go all the way back to Rogue Encampment. Is there way to like teleport back to the place you died or like close to there somewhere?

In D2, I have my sword equipped with me but it doesn't let me use it. Like it says I'm using it but I'm really actually punching instead of swinging the sword, but before I was using it and it's the same sword.

Any help?

In D2, I have my sword equipped with me but it doesn't let me use it. Like it says I'm using it but I'm really actually punching instead of swinging the sword, but before I was using it and it's the same sword.

Any help?

LAME

I installed the game with my CD Keys, installed the expansion pack, and the window comes up, i click on "Play Diablo" and it does nothing, i click again and again and again and it just makes the same sound and does nothing

wtf!

LAME

I installed the game with my CD Keys, installed the expansion pack, and the window comes up, i click on "Play Diablo" and it does nothing, i click again and again and again and it just makes the same sound and does nothing

wtf!

Anyone know a solution to bnet connection errors? I can connect to US East and Europe, but not US West (and Asia).

I've searched and tried everything possible from Blizzard's site and none works.

Anyone? :(

Honestly, sometimes thats just what Diablo does, it can't be stopped, just try and remember how OLD this game is, compared to WoW with hundreds of staff running servers and updates, D2 has nobody and has been outdated for a while, it has those annoying, solution-less errors and problems that games had back then

see: my last post a few posts above yours

I agree... D3 is not going to come out anytime soon. Just look at the "ladder reset" for d2, it gets pushed back months. A full game? That's not coming out forever (especially not before SC2). I also think that it will be pay-to-play (it's the only financial model that makes sense from the business/shareholder perspective... generates regular cash flow and about 5-10x more money).

Did anyone here have the balls to play... the one death and your character is unusuable mode?!

lol. I forget what it's called.

I would never try it. You know, you spend hours playing and the server lags out and the next thing you know, you're dead and your character is finished. :lol:

Archived