The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC Lions/CFL 2012 Season thread

Canucks_fo_life

LH, you've probably been following the offseason more closely than me.

What's our line going to look like without Cameron Wake? Also, what the hell happened to Stefan Logan?

It's hard to say. Wake had more sacks himself that most teams had total, so he'll be missed in that aspect. Last I heard of Logan, he was heading down to Pittsburgh during the off season to work out with the Steelers, but I'm not too sure what came of that.

I guess Mitch Berger liked what he saw in Logan since he owns the restaurant next door, and put in a good word for him.

Having lived and played in teh US and had lots of NFL overload....I still prefer the CFL game. I have to sheepishly admit to being a fan of both Ontario teams but always respect the Lions with Wally as he builds winners seemingly each and every year.

Does Buck Pierce still have a shoulder issue or is it all cleared up? That guy reminds me of Matt Dunigan for some reason.....a guy that will simply win without doing anything too flashy.

LH, you've probably been following the offseason more closely than me.

What's our line going to look like without Cameron Wake? Also, what the hell happened to Stefan Logan?

He's at the game. ;)

But time will tell as far as Wake's absence goes - those are big shoes to fill. As for Logan - he bolted....he's with the Steelers now.

Smart's playing well from what I've heard - that's encouraging. Paris is filling Jason's spot nicely, too, by the sound of it.

EDIT: Well I'll be damned - LH answered after all...knew he was heading to the game after work, so wasn't sure if he'd be around. Guess I should read all the comments first.

WOOT - TD Lions!

Archived