The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

I would love to see Schroeder on the team next year, I really wanted him up for a couple games before the playoffs to see if he could somehow replace some of the offense lost by Daniel. I think he will be a great player for us, and I agree with a previous poster that in the future a Jensen - Schroeder - Kassian line would be awesome.

Juuusst a suggestion cause I am a bit annoyed by those posts...

2370?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> is what you see in the URL. Don't make a new post... JUST EDIT THE LAST PART TO 10000 (or some ridiculously high number)

10000 is what it should look like. Easier then posting a meaningless post.

Thanks for the tip.

But how were we suppose to know something like this without someone telling us?

I've tried to look around and search for an answer but nothing came up.

Juuusst a suggestion cause I am a bit annoyed by those posts...

2370?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> is what you see in the URL. Don't make a new post... JUST EDIT THE LAST PART TO 10000 (or some ridiculously high number)

10000 is what it should look like. Easier then posting a meaningless post.

There's no URL bar on the Canucks Mobile App. I was going to change that comment to something that wasn't meaningless but he quoted me so I would have looked like a tool.

gillis wasted a pick with this one

5'9 he'll never play in the nhl

gillis loves em small

shirokov, ballard, grabner, hodgson,

Daniel Briere 5'10"

Jiri Hudler 5'10"

Martin St Louis 5'9"

Tyler Ennis 5'9"

Derek Roy 5'9"

Brian Gionta 5'7"

Nathan Gerbe 5'5"

Gillis' forward prospects with size:

Grenier 6'5"

S. Schneider 6'5"

Kassian 6'4"

Labate 6'4"

Archibald 6'3"

Jensen 6'3"

It is pretty obvious that he prefers vets, but I don't think he'd hold Jordan back just because he was young. Cody didn't get moved to the second line because whenever it was tried he showed no chemistry with Kesler. If Jordan gets a good look there and puts up points, I'd say he'd stay there until he wasn't looking effective. Of course, we may be seeing a different coach next season, so that changes everything.

storys everybody had a drink and cody ordered milk

lmao, is this really true? I always had a feeling that Cody was kind of a pansy but c`mon. I almost feel bad for him

I guess I should say something about Schroeder... Hopefully he makes the team next year! We could use his offense and lack of milk drinking.

Archived