The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

5 points off the pace set by Hodgson last year. Same age. Really been coming on though lately

compared to cody's first season playing up with the canucks, schroeder has been much more noticeable in all areas to me. i really hope jordan gets to stick around and he gets to tear it up for us next season.

5 points off the pace set by Hodgson last year. Same age. Really been coming on though lately

14 points actually. Cody had 41 points in his first season.

But that includes time on the fourth line for Schroeder.

I agree that he has looked better all around though. And considering how poor our powerplay has been this year, he hasn't had much opportunity to shine there.

14 points actually. Cody had 41 points in his first season.

But that includes time on the fourth line for Schroeder.

I agree that he has looked better all around though. And considering how poor our powerplay has been this year, he hasn't had much opportunity to shine there.

Z. Kassian is right.

Schroeder has played 27 games...

Hodgson played 83 games - so just below 0.5 PPG

So 27 X 0.5 PPG = 13.5 points - 9points (that Schroeder has) = 4.5 points off the pace.

Z. Kassian is right.

Schroeder has played 27 games...

Hodgson played 83 games - so just below 0.5 PPG

So 27 X 0.5 PPG = 13.5 points - 9points (that Schroeder has) = 4.5 points off the pace.

Schroeder's on pace for 27 points in an 82 game season.

Hodgson had 41 in an 83 game season.

A difference of 14 points.

Hodgson had 41 in an 82 game season (no such thing as an 83 game season).

He played 63 games for the Canucks before he got traded, and then 20 for the Sabres.

63 + 20 = 83

Hodgson had 41 in an 83 game season.

As already pointed out - Hodgson played 83 games due to the timing of the trade.

When using pace in the middle of a season, you don't use the end of the season as reference... as you are suggesting.... if you say they are 14 points off the pace, then that means he will actually finish 42 points behind, as he has only played 1/3 of the games.

Anyone know how their paces compare at even strength only?

Schroeder's on pace for 24 Even Strength Points.

Hodgson had 27 Even Strength Points (in 83 games)

Pretty close. So you gotta think that if we didn't have the worst powerplay in the league, that gap would be closed significantly.

As already pointed out - Hodgson played 83 games due to the timing of the trade.

When using pace in the middle of a season, you don't use the end of the season as reference... as you are suggesting.... if you say they are 14 points off the pace, then that means he will actually finish 42 points behind, as he has only played 1/3 of the games.

You're making it way too complicated.

I'm saying in a full 82 game season, Schroeder is on pace to have 14 less points than Hodgson did in his 83 game season.

Pretty simple. You divide how many points by how many games they've played and times it by 82 to get their full season projection. That would be 27 points for Schroeder.

You're making it way too complicated.

I'm saying in a full 82 game season, Schroeder is on pace to have 14 less points than Hodgson did in his 83 game season.

Pretty simple.

That is correct.

But as Kassian said - he is 5 points behind that pace right now.

It would be awesome if Jordon Schroeder surprise everyone and do well in the playoff maybe someone like Brad Marchand ........I think he can handle big game pressure ex world juniors......

Unforunately he probably not going to be final roster in the roster and replace by a plug I rather we have three scoring lines than 2 one with a player who not play 90% of the games

Pretty close. So you gotta think that if we didn't have the worst powerplay in the league, that gap would be closed significantly.

Schroeder did spend a lot of time on 4th line while Cody didnt

Thanks. You gotta think Schroeder would have more if he didn't spend a chunk of games on the 4th line.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived