The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

i wouldn't be suprised if schroeder turned pro after the world jrs and went to the moose to finish the year. if our injuries keep up maybe he'll be with the canucks by seasons end

We would need to get that contract in place first.

I find this quote hilarious. Rule Number one, don't call out someone's intelligence using bad grammar, poor spelling, idiocy, hypocrisy or ignorance.

Well, first of all. I'm not 40 and second of all. I bet you that i get more women than you do.

I find it sad, that people have to try and take their frustrations and turn the corner to try to turn it into insults. If you wanted to prove a point, why don't you do what your suppose to in a hockey forum and talk hockey. Unfortunately, you have no idea. Intelligence doesn't apply to you.

First off, What does "I find it sad, that people have to try and take their frustrations and turn the corner to try to turn it into insults." mean? That's not an english sentence to begin with.... sorry to say.

HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE SENTENCE: LINK

And secondly REY, you yourself turn things into insults on a somewhat DAILY basis to cover up for your own pathetic inadequacies. Do you think this helps in gaining the respect of your peers? I should hope that in real life, you do not practice such innate hypocrisy.

Here are a number of quotes (and you can tell they are yours without the tag, because of the terrible grammar and agitated style of posting) where you try and cover up your own lack of knowledge, ignorance, and just downright terrible posts.

Emotion in typing is based on how you interpret it. Are you threatened? Chill, this is just a hockey site. I'm not here to judge your life, regardless of what a loser you actually are. I just find it sad, a person like you with history.

If you interpret stress, it's because you are weak. Go take a psychology class.

This one's funny because you insult someone's intelligence, yet don't know how to use a proper tense in the word intelligence. Intelligences? Seriously?

It's not my fault i seem like an arrogant prick. It's not my fault that you have the intelligences of a mole rat

This one, was right after someone said he was crazy for saying the 2011 draft was going to be weak. (Something that Rey has insisted on for awhile now) Again, instead of making a logical argument to back-up these claims, he merely resorts to insults and name calling.... yet again.

Watch hockey please.

Talk about fracking idiot. Stupid clueless fan

I like this one a lot! In this case, after REY called a guy out for having an opinion, and the guy responded with a post giving the definition of an opinion so that REY could perhaps start to understand what this whole "Web forum" thing is all about, Rey responds with this funny tidbit.....

and If you had any sort of intellect.
*INSULT*
You'd know that an educated and rationalized opinions are the only ones matter.
*STUPIDITY*

Let me re-write this for you so that it actually make sense.

(try to avoid starting sentences with "and")If you had any sort of intellect, you'd know that an educated and rationalized opinion(Singular) is the only one(Singular).

The list of quotes could go on for miles, these were merely the ones I found on the first 2 PAGES of the post-search tool. So you could imagine the amazing list that would be generated if one was to examine all 77 pages of your "insightful" posts.

My point REY, is not to make you look like more of an ignoramus than you already do, but merely to provide you with a clear-cut view of how people already see you. I hope that you can take this constructively, and perhaps move forward from here. I understand that you're only 19.... but it's time to grow up. Oh yes I forgot, perhaps take English 12-11-10-9 and 8 all over again.

At this point, there is nothing you can do to redeem your Username's credibility. Personally REY I'd suggest creating a new one, and starting over.

I have left you alone for a number months, with hopes that eventually your credibility, clarity and overall "ability to play with others" would change.

Unfortunately this hasn't been the case, and now, I will be forced to call you out on every little thing you say..... as I am pretty sure everyone on this site is tired of reading it.

Enjoy the burn-fest my man, this should be fun.

I love how this thread about Schroeder has completely turned into Rey's lovefest for other human beings and the rest of us trying to attain a degree of appropriate intelligence just so Rey's brilliant mind can interpret how normal, less educated people talk to one another on a day to day basis.

Good work above WillMit!

On a totally and completely unrelated note, I am jacked for the Gophers game today! Hopefully they can rip it up again and would be nice to see Schroeder get a gino.

At this point, there is nothing you can do to redeem your Username's credibility. Personally REY I'd suggest creating a new one, and starting over.

I have left you alone for a number months, with hopes that eventually your credibility, clarity and overall "ability to play with others" would change.

Unfortunately this hasn't been the case, and now, I will be forced to call you out on every little thing you say..... as I am pretty sure everyone on this site is tired of reading it.

Awesome, everything you said in your post is true. I'm truly tired of his act.

Archived