The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

I think that Schroeder can get 20-25 goals this year Who is he compare to again?

“I don’t try to pattern my game after any one player. I think it’s more of a combination of players," he said. "I don’t really try to go for style. If I had to pick one, I would say Pierre-Marc Bouchard from the Wild. I think that’s a player that I’m kind of like.”

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/1076...rdan_schroeder/

TSN has him comparing to Parise and Kariya.

Does anyone believe that Schroeder could potentially bust out like Parise did and score 80+ points? I mean, does he have a similar skillset to Parise? I know he "fell" and that anybody beyond the top ten considered to be an 80p forward seems like blasphemy now, but hey.. Getzlaf, Parise, and several other 20s have developed into 80-90p forwards. (Not comparing Schroeder to them, simply pointing out that 20s can become 90p forwards too).

Does anyone believe that Schroeder could potentially bust out like Parise did and score 80+ points? I mean, does he have a similar skillset to Parise? I know he "fell" and that anybody beyond the top ten considered to be an 80p forward seems like blasphemy now, but hey.. Getzlaf, Parise, and several other 20s have developed into 80-90p forwards. (Not comparing Schroeder to them, simply pointing out that 20s can become 90p forwards too).

Thanks captain.

Really no need to point out that 20s can become 90p forwards. 90p forwards could come from any spot in the draft.

he does have the potential to do really well in his first year..........but I think hodgson will be on the team before him and he need one year in the AHL. He is more physical than Hodgson? Does that give him the edge to Hodgson, and make the team next year? He does have similar stats to Joe Paveski who was in the NCAA before and who is another small forward.......

Tragic day today. I was hoping for some good news out of Schroeder.

Really? Tragic? I think your hopes are too high, it's only 1 game, and the first game of the season. Michigan is ranked #8, North Dakota is ranked #4. They play again today, and hopefully they do better, but you should REALLY hold off on killing yourself if he doesn't get a point. he can't do it all himself.

Really? Tragic? I think your hopes are too high, it's only 1 game, and the first game of the season. Michigan is ranked #8, North Dakota is ranked #4. They play again today, and hopefully they do better, but you should REALLY hold off on killing yourself if he doesn't get a point. he can't do it all himself.

The "tragic" was to reference the Canucks defeat of the flames.

Archived