The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

I get the big ten network out here in Chicago, but they won't be showing any gophers games until February. You can stream them online though, but that requires a subscription. There is also a channel on Justin TV that usually broadcasts the gophers games, the link is a page or 2 back if you want that option.

Shroeder with 2 assists tonight in a gophers loss. Patrick White with a 3 point night...blink.gif

Lol, Schroeder is starting to really pick up the pace now. Look out soon as shroeder gets going he is going to start tearing it up, white with a 3 point night :( But you expect that out of him after that much practice. shroeder has 36 shots on goal in 11 games, im sure they will start going in ^^

Don't worry, Schroeder's just getting to find his rhythm. He's only getting started. Just watch - he's gonna start ripping it up! The only thing I don't like about all this is how if you have a bad weekend on the ice you have to wait about another week to get back in action and redeem yourself again. Even if you have a good weekend you'd still want to get back in a game as soon as possible anyway... Oh well, it is college hockey after all. It is what it is.

^

Well... I just think that maybe Patrick White is trying harder and smarter now that he's been traded.

If you're a 1st rounder and you've been traded away without even playing a pro-game, that gotta make you re-think about yourself and your hockey career. Considering that SJS always seems to find good prospects, it just means that White now have an extra incentive to prove doubters wrong.

Back to Schroeder.... is he always a "slow starter" or it just happens to be this season?

Last Year: 12GP 6G 11A 17PTS

This Year: 12GP 3G 6A 9PTS

Though to be fair, his team was MUCH better last year, and had an 11 Game unbeaten streak to start the season, not 4 wins in 12 games.

I'm not sure, but didnt get get to play with Ryan Stoa last year, a top notch center who now plays in the AHL. Perhaps thats hurting his stats.

I'm not sure, but didnt get get to play with Ryan Stoa last year, a top notch center who now plays in the AHL. Perhaps thats hurting his stats.

Was ryan stoa a finisher? if so thats probably why, schroeder is having issues with his teamates its not him, i watched a few games, schroeder is flying and deking and making some sick passes but his linemates cannot finish for there life. PLus schroeder leads the team in shots on goal by 15, soo i feel bad for him, He needs better linemates DAMNIT!!!!!!

Was ryan stoa a finisher? if so thats probably why, schroeder is having issues with his teamates its not him, i watched a few games, schroeder is flying and deking and making some sick passes but his linemates cannot finish for there life. PLus schroeder leads the team in shots on goal by 15, soo i feel bad for him, He needs better linemates DAMNIT!!!!!!

A good player will make his teammates around him better.

Just saying

A good player will make his teammates around him better.

Just saying

Lol, If schroeder wasnt there i don't think half the goals scored by minnesota would happen, he does make his teammates way better but he can't really help them finish but he does get them those awesome opportunities, but they can't finish is what im saying.

Um,,Schroeder doesn't even lead his team in shots,,,never mind by a large margin. Hoeffel leads the team with 36 shots in 11 games, followed by Schroeder with 34 shots in 12 games.

Archived