The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

Schroeder with an amazing play today, resulting in an assist. I love how this kid drives the net and dangles around the defensemen of the best AHL team in the Western Conference. Nycholat got the goal from his rebound, but Schroeder did all the work.

has an assist tonight on Manitoba's lone goal in a 3-1 defecit, he's a +/- 0 as well, not bad, so he has points in all ahl games played so far

it was a beauty of an assist too (according to the excitement of the radio announcers). I can't wait to see the highlights.

How did the game end?

nvm just saw the higlights, GJ by schroeder on the only goal b the moose.

Did anyone notice that Schnieder seemed pretty small in the net today, however can't blame him for all of it... terrible defense by the Moose. When's the nextgame?

I don't know what to say about the moose. They're just a very inconsistent team...Until the Canucks get some of their better prospects in there, I dont know if they'll be able to do much in the playoffs (if they make it).

Should we even be hoping that Hodgson's team is done early? Or would it be better for him to go on a bit of a run with the Battalion. At this rate, the Moose could be knocked out in the first round considering they most likely will be matched up with Hamilton.

Bad coaching is the cause of the moose IMO.

Don't you find the defence really suspect?

Besides Oberg and Nycholat, who do they have? Salcido is not a very good defenceman...

From the games that I've seen, Schneider gets no help in his net. Other teams know that all you have to do is crash the net and the D will collapse.

Don't you find the defence really suspect?

Besides Oberg and Nycholat, who do they have? Salcido is not a very good defenceman...

From the games that I've seen, Schneider gets no help in his net. Other teams know that all you have to do is crash the net and the D will collapse.

Exactly, Sauve is a great defensive dman though and Ellington is one too so I hope they improve the squad if they make the jump to the AHL which they most likely will and Connauton might make the jump as well, but I think someone said that hes spending another year in the WHL with the Giants.

Exactly, Sauve is a great defensive dman though and Ellington is one too so I hope they improve the squad if they make the jump to the AHL which they most likely will and Connauton might make the jump as well, but I think someone said that hes spending another year in the WHL with the Giants.

Yeah, that was me laugh.gif. I read that on some page in this very same thread too I think. Or it could have been from HFBoards...

Bad coaching is the cause of the moose IMO.

And what is your opinion based on? The Moose are defensively very very weak and I've seen them live many times. Even in last years playoff run they were poor defensively but goaltending and occasional offense got them pretty far.

Archived