Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

b3.

Kevin Connauton Talk

1,411 posts in this topic

Agreed the jury is out, but for a guy like Regner, nobody thought he could be anything, i recall he joined the team as an 7th or 8th d-man and he wound up being an absolute stud during their Memorial Cup year iirc

Took him from nothing to a key player, and a go-to player last few years

Thats alot better than taking guys who already had all the skill in the world and giving them a roster spot for a few years

It appears guys like Weber and Schenn werent really developed, and Edler only had 1 season, no?

But both are close, i guess it depends what you look for

the jury's still out on Franson and especially Regner. Blum looks like a stud but you never know. Mezsaros hasn't exactly set the world on fire since his rookie season. I'd say Kelowna is doing the best job in the last few years. Weber, Schenn, Edler, Myers, and Barrie's a decent prospect too.

Agreed the jury is out, but for a guy like Regner, nobody thought he could be anything, i recall he joined the team as an 7th or 8th d-man and he wound up being an absolute stud during their Memorial Cup year iirc

Took him from nothing to a key player, and a go-to player last few years

Thats alot better than taking guys who already had all the skill in the world and giving them a roster spot for a few years

It appears guys like Weber and Schenn werent really developed, and Edler only had 1 season, no?

But both are close, i guess it depends what you look for

Who the hell listen's to Sports Talk? Worst sports radio show this side of the equator. Put on some real sports radio that isn't run by bitter old men who hold a gruge and slag everything that they wish they could be.

Good move by the Giants I think Don Hay is the perfect coach to develop a player like Kevin.

Good move by the Giants I think Don Hay is the perfect coach to develop a player like Kevin.

Hes playing for the Vancouver Giants next year which is huge for him

yeah, good move by Kevin to listen to the canucks staff and join the giants. they needed D-men, and he will be watched closely by the dev staff and they will have a LOT of access to him. It really is a good thing for everyone involved. hopefully he will develop into a great d-man in the future.

Everybody who doesn't listen says that. Just because CKNW aren't complete homers like the Team 1040, it doesn't mean they are bitter old men who hold grudges.

I'm sorry that you don't like people who see the good and bad about the Canucks and you would rather hear all good but some of us like to live in the real world.

You know why people don't listen to them? Becuase everyone realised they are bitter old trolls. They don't talk the good and bad all they do is insult and rip. I NEVER listend to the team, always Sports Talk but after they lost the Nucks that show became a disgrace. They've insulted their fomer colleagues in Shorty and Tom repeatedly. I honest to god heard Dan Russell say Luongo is an average starting goalie and isnt worth all the attention he's got through his career. That show is built on cynacism and appeals to people who have a negative attitude towards how they deal with things.

Oh Yeah, this is about Kevin, will be nice to see him in camp come September 07.

Big first game for Kevin last night, 2 goals hopefully he can build off of that. His defensive game defenitly leaves something to be desired but thats something Don Hay will be all over this year.

How would you pronounce Connaution's name? Is it, "Con ah tion"?