Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

b3.

Kevin Connauton Talk

Woot, going to the game tomorrow. Got 6 tix for free :D

Let us know what you thought of Connauton if you can! :) Please, and thank you's!

Let us know what you thought of Connauton if you can! :) Please, and thank you's!

I would film his every shift like last time, but I got 0 comments :( and only 200 views :(

You don't have to do that, just give us a quick summary in words. :frantic:

I just got back from the game. Good game for Connauton. Next stop...... The Moose.

P.S Evander Kane was at the game to support his old team.

I just got back from the game. Good game for Connauton. Next stop...... The Moose.

P.S Evander Kane was at the game to support his old team.

you mean the canucks, moose were eliminated tonight too. all of the canucks prospects should be joining the team and practicing after the canucks practice. Some of them may slot in in case of injury/underperformance too.

Unless you mean next year, then yes, on to the moose.

bitter/sweet night last night. good to see the big club move one but sucks to see the young guys' seasons cut short with the exception of Sauve and anthony.

Was really hoping for the Giants and Sea Dogs to be in the Memorial Cup tournament. I've mentioned this before, but if every year at least one prospect can go far in the CHL playoffs and then join the Moose afterwards it's always a great experience.

I would film his every shift like last time, but I got 0 comments :( and only 200 views :(

ah, you mean this 1? :)

I watched it a week or so ago and i was going to put up a comment, but i was too tired. sorry. Nice to see someone is nice enough to put up a video so you can see how he do. Most videos of him on youtube are fights. I have no oppurtunity to see how his play is except looking at his stats, since i live in sweden.

The Canucks announced today they have signed blueliner Kevin Connauton, most recently a star defenceman for the WHL's Vancouver Giants, to a contract.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Pretty much guarantees no Giants next season (in case anyone still thought to the contrary)

this guy may turn out to be our best defensemen down the road

he has all the abilities right now.. good skater... great shot from the point..

mean streak at times.. large frame..

just has to put it all together for the big leagues

i trust that a.v and gillis will groom him properly like how washington is slowly

bringing up alzner without rushing him

I don't get how sometimes (or even most of the time) they don't disclose terms of the deal. I'd expect this to be a standard 3-year ELC right? So what would the issue be with not disclosing the term?

I don't get how sometimes (or even most of the time) they don't disclose terms of the deal. I'd expect this to be a standard 3-year ELC right? So what would the issue be with not disclosing the term?

club policy, they never disclose the terms of the deal, ever.

terms can be found out with the league when the contract is filed. do you want people to know the terms of your hiring? It'll be a standard ELC and should be on capgeek shortly.

But what's the point of not disclosing it right away when it's going to be revealed later on anyway? That's what I'm curious about.

Good for Kevin. Will be great for his development, he already showed he's too good for the WHL. AHL time, but hopefull NHL!