The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Cannata | G

Diamond Smurf

Yeah, I found that blog too but I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a stream. Would like like to actually watch Cannata in action.

good luck with that, the closest thing most teams have is a PPV, free streams are pretty much non-existent in college hockey.

MC 4, ME 2 with 11:57 left in the 3rd period.

3-1 now with 1:40 left in the 2nd... joe has 17 saves. looks like he'll be available for the wolves by the end of the week if his team doesn't pick it up in the 3rd.

edit, looks like the goal may be under review, or called back, it suddenly disappeared and 2:01 was put on the clock of the online scoreboard...

Guest Dasein

looks like he'll be available for the wolves by the end of the week if his team doesn't pick it up in the 3rd.\

He doesn't have to be on the clear day roster to play for the Wolves in the playoffs?

Guest Dasein

This guy is gonna be a lot of work in Chicago, but one day will fight for our number one job with Lack and/or Schnieder.

He'll get a chance to be a backup to Luongo like the two before him.

Merrimack's season is done as they fall 2-1 to Maine in Game 3 of their Hockey East quarterfinal. Cannata was a bright spot as usual, stopping 30 of 32 shots in the loss.

As this was Cannata's 4th college year, that was officially the last game of his college career. We'll see you with the Chicago Wolves next season, Joe! Congrats on a great season!

joe could join the wolves right now if he wanted, i'm sure they'd welcome him, especially if climie is nursing an injury.

edit, well technically they need to wait, since merrimack is actually nationally ranked and has a chance of making the ncaa playoffs.

Archived