Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sanford

Steven Anthony Talk

364 posts in this topic

What Rey is saying is that the "attitude" problem might come from his previous coach.

Basictly this coach always put down his players and never compliment or say anything positive to his players. Basictly this Sea Dog coach has hindered the developtment of many great players such as Sauve (who was touted to go before doughty (drafted first overall in the qmhjl draft)).

However! This coach was fired last season half way through! Anthony managed to rack up a point a game after this crap coach left. Next year we should see his point production go up.

The old coach did not like him and did not give him PP time and stuck him in the third and fourth line.

notsure if you had said it on the other threads, but do you mind to give us a quick analysis on Steve anthony since it seems like you havea closer watch to this kid :D

Sounds like a good pick but I would like to see him play.

What Rey is saying is that the "attitude" problem might come from his previous coach.

Basictly this coach always put down his players and never compliment or say anything positive to his players. Basictly this Sea Dog coach has hindered the developtment of many great players such as Sauve (who was touted to go before doughty (drafted first overall in the qmhjl draft)).

However! This coach was fired last season half way through! Anthony managed to rack up a point a game after this crap coach left. Next year we should see his point production go up.

The old coach did not like him and did not give him PP time and stuck him in the third and fourth line.

Jacques Beaulieu was fired at the end of the season... so we shall see.

I am stoked to see how this kid works out. From what I've read, he has the tools. Could end up being a monster steal in this draft.

YOu mean I am not the only one in the Cape fliping over the sedin I felt so alone lol

make that five ,but your sig is making me question why i am here. :lol:

make that five ,but your sig is making me question why i am here. :lol:

Interesting pick, sounds like a good kid. Hopefully he turns out to be a good nhler!!

I'm really excited about this pick, I hope he has a good year next year and pans out in the future.

I LOVE this pick, living in the small town of Port Hawkesbury, NS (the causeway town of cape breton). I was pretty steamed to see MG not select any guys from the Q until this pick, practically furious over the Rodin over Gelinas pick at the first moment of seeing it. This is amazing, im definetly getting tickets to go see the Eagles play the dogs when they come over to Sydney. Its no joke that he has breakout potential, i see him as being maybe 2 - 3 years away, anyways, hopefully he gets dealt if any more problems arise, i also noticed towards the end of the season that Sauve had a point streak of his own going, so hopefully he can pan out next season too.

does anyone have a video of him on youtube or something

Anyone know when prospect conditioning camp occurs?

I LOVE this pick, living in the small town of Port Hawkesbury, NS (the causeway town of cape breton). I was pretty steamed to see MG not select any guys from the Q until this pick, practically furious over the Rodin over Gelinas pick at the first moment of seeing it. This is amazing, im definetly getting tickets to go see the Eagles play the dogs when they come over to Sydney. Its no joke that he has breakout potential, i see him as being maybe 2 - 3 years away, anyways, hopefully he gets dealt if any more problems arise, i also noticed towards the end of the season that Sauve had a point streak of his own going, so hopefully he can pan out next season too.

is he a power forward? what line would he be top 6 forward or bottom 6? is he fast?

is he a power forward? what line would he be top 6 forward or bottom 6? is he fast?

Will be interviewing Saint John's Director of Player Personnel about Steven Anthony tomorrow. Private message or email me if you have any questions you'd like me to ask.

Will be interviewing Saint John's Director of Player Personnel about Steven Anthony tomorrow. Private message or email me if you have any questions you'd like me to ask.