The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Alright, it would appear that I have an even worse problem than I thought I did. I would have been content with an average of 17.

I am ... 20.

Maybe that wasn't the best photo to use. I tend to "dress older" when I'm out and about, whereas if I'm at home I couldn't care less what I wear. Who am I kidding? I just look young.

Needless to say, I get ID'd everywhere.

Edited by Sc♂ttish⑦Canuck™

Alright, it would appear that I have an even worse problem than I thought I did. I would have been content with an average of 17.

I am ... 20.

Maybe that wasn't the best photo to use. I tend to "dress older" when I'm out and about, whereas if I'm at home I couldn't care less what I wear. Who am I kidding? I just look young.

Needless to say, I get ID'd everywhere.

Such a pain isn't it? My local Asda ID me everytime I want to play the lottery. I'm 24 mellow.gif and the local garage had me sign a book to say I'd passed "challenge 25". Idiots.

Edited by little.comet
  • Upvote 1

Such a pain isn't it? My local Asda ID me everytime I want to play the lottery. I'm 24 mellow.gif and the local garage had me sign a book to say I'd passed "challenge 25". Idiots.

Yes! I'm the same with the lottery too. And my younger brother can go in at the same time to buy a ticket and not be ID'd.

Believe it or not I got ID'd going to the cinema to see a 15 during the Summer. I thought that was taking it too far haha. People in the queue were laughing at me. I've got to the point where I just laugh it off now.

Edited by Sc♂ttish⑦Canuck™

Yes! I'm the same with the lottery too. And my younger brother can go in at the same time to buy a ticket and not be ID'd.

Believe it or not I got ID'd going to the cinema to see a 15 during the Summer. I thought that was taking it too far haha. People in the queue were laughing at me. I've got to the point where I just laugh it off now.

My brother is the same too, he towers over me too. Not had it happen at the cinema hahaha, that's really unfortunate.

I still get ID'd on occasion when buying alcohol. At 28, I won't complain anymore. :lol:

If I'm still getting ID'd at 28 I'll love it.