The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

all i keep thinking is that you're so very young wiz. and that you're already into alcohol. shrinks the brain, is a depressant and causes liver failure. don't get hooked. it's really not pretty in the long run. an alcoholic man is a violent, depressed, suicidal, divorced and alone one.

Real talk.

Just don't be stupid, Wiz.

• Upvote 2

all i keep thinking is that you're so very young wiz. and that you're already into alcohol. shrinks the brain, is a depressant and causes liver failure. don't get hooked. it's really not pretty in the long run. an alcoholic man is a violent, depressed, suicidal, divorced and alone one.

Yeah, the last thing we need is another statistic, RIP allkill.

• Upvote 2

I know you mean well but this is a little over the top. Not every kid who drinks as a teenager goes on to become the town drunk.

As true as this is. In highschool, my friends and I were getting drunk and stoned in grade 9. It's honestly just apart of the circle. MGK seems like he's a smart kid.

Note to the parents:

Don't scare kids away from alcohol. Just teach proper ways to consume it.

^^Real talk.

As long as he's not stupid, he should be ok

At 14, isn't that a state of being?

And having a bit of a giggle at the thought of a 16 year old dispensing advice on 14 year olds getting drunk.....y'all have much growing and learning yet to do, grasshoppers. :)

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe
  • Upvote 1

He's 14, isn't that a state of being at that age?

And having a bit of a giggle at the thought of a 16 year old dispensing advice on 14 year olds getting drunk.....y'all have much growing and learning yet to do, grasshoppers. :)

lol you know how it is BB. Got that I know everything mentality.
  • Upvote 2

At 14, isn't that a state of being?

Fair enough on both counts. :P

My posts should be taken with a grain of salt... if that.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I use to drink as a teen...

... but then I became an adult.

The thing is though my parents taught me about booze and drugs and what not, they told me if I wanted to drink beer that was fine just be safe and responsible, no hard liqour until I was old enough to buy it myself, they did buy me beer occasionally.

I use to drink as a teen...

... but then I became an adult.

The thing is though my parents taught me about booze and drugs and what not, they told me if I wanted to drink beer that was fine just be safe and responsible, no hard liqour until I was old enough to buy it myself, they did buy me beer occasionally.

I used to do drugs

I still do, but I used to, too

8451904946_032af0b1f9_n.jpg

is this real life?

• Upvote 1