The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Guest Gumballthechewy

Pffft, a girls boob size ain't nuttin' at all. Big, small, it don't matter to me. (I prefer on the smaller side myself)

• Upvote 1

Your little girl would look adorable in anything she'd wear and with the diaper on, it makes more sense to wear stretchy jeggings than jeans.

As for padded bras, I don't think you understand just how padded they can be. There are ones at La Senza that can literally take you from B to D. There's a little shelf like thing your boob rests in, the rest is all padding.

HODOR!

B to D eh, well that's just crazy. besides, i'm the shelf that her boob rests on, she doesn't need a garment for that.

Pffft, a girls boob size ain't nuttin' at all. Big, small, it don't matter to me. (I prefer on the smaller side myself)

It's amazing how much more women obsess over their boobs than most men do.

News flash ladies, most men are just happy to see/play with them. Big or small.

Guest Gumballthechewy

B to D eh, well that's just crazy. besides, i'm the shelf that her boob rests on, she doesn't need a garment for that.

If you ever need extra support I'm always here for ya buddy!

It's amazing how much more women obsess over their boobs than most men do.

News flash ladies, most men are just happy to see/play with them. Big or small.

Amen to that!

Edited by Gumballthechewy
Guest Gumballthechewy

yeah, but you stared at me and made me uncomfortable until I finished and left.

you made me feel like paris hilton's camera.

Hey! You should have read the terms of service before you clicked "I Agree"!

Guest Gumballthechewy

Are your solo performances supposed to be entertaining?

No, well yes, but that's not what he was peeping, he wanted to spy on me and my ex.

Well, more specifically me and my ex's bum.

Edited by Gumballthechewy

Hey! You should have read the terms of service before you clicked "I Agree"!

well you shouldn't have put the TOS in a tramp stamp and the "i agree" button on her butt. i was clicking that thing for half an hour before i realized there was a TOS written above it...

a small moose knuckle cannot be seen from space. and would not show at all if he was wearing mens pants (those are stupidly tight jeans Olias :P )

That's hardcore. You called him small and insulted his fashion sense. He should fight you.

That is also the first time I ever heard the term "moose knuckle" that sounds like some serious Canadian slang. It made my shoulders laugh.

That's hardcore. You called him small and insulted his fashion sense. He should fight you.

That is also the first time I ever heard the term "moose knuckle" that sounds like some serious Canadian slang. It made my shoulders laugh.

whatever you do, do not google image search it.
Guest Gumballthechewy

well you shouldn't have put the TOS in a tramp stamp and the "i agree" button on her butt. i was clicking that thing for half an hour before i realized there was a TOS written above it...

Hey man! I don't make the rules! Besides, I never heard no complaints.