The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

I have no idea...he has a problem being reminded of anything relevant to my love life though. W/e.

So, are you going to bless this thread with your visage?

Oh we're in THAT thread. No. Even though I'm usually tame with my job I should probably remain as anonymous as possible.

Mussolini was extremely charismatic. If you watch some old footage of him, he's always making really exaggerated expressions and movements, it's almost comical.

1340648104004.gif

When I first created the account I planned to be a condescending, over-the-top jerk.. I thought Mussolini would be the perfect avatar for such an endeavor. I doubt I've really done it justice, however.

Edited by ilduce39

I'm really hoping he's Sergei Makarov.

No, I'm not a duper or a ban dodger.

Oh if you crept this board long enough you'd be sure what my gender is

I've never seen you before, but I've only just started browsing this part of the forums. I've seen a few people here that don't seem to post anywhere else.

Besides anyone can say they're a girl on the internet.

stalin posts like heisenberg-- both trying too hard with their gimmick

I'm not pretending to actually be Joseph Stalin, well for a couple posts maybe, before I got a warning point for it.

Hey TS I'm a girl right?

You two are probably in cahoots.

much more female than i D:

So he's a girly looking man?

You got a warning point for that? How come? (I got a warning for censoring the f word, some mods are funny like that)

No, TS is great but we're not in cahoots. And I assure you I'm not a man. Are you expecting me to plaster photos of myself here? Tsk.

Well, I was more for an offhanded comment about torture and while I admit it may have been in bad taste I personally don't think it warranted a warning point as it wasn't directed at anybody. Oh well, you live and you learn.

I wasn't hoping for that at all! If I wanted quick pictures of cheap floozies I'd check out that beautiful women thread.

Besides, I've been creeping this thread and I saw this:

GWqphG2.jpg

I was just giving you a hard time, or as everyone else on this board likes to call it, trolling...

Edited by Joseph StaIin

Some people are doing it waay better than you without ever intending to.

You can start with telling us your IQ though. And then perhaps a measurement concerning inches.

Very true... not an original act at all.. (and it's big of you to admit) :lol:

Also, are you suggesting we compare stats? I can see why Stalin thinks you're a boy - your posts are more masculine than most users. Not me though.