The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Since everyone is pimping there pets

santa_gilly_by_wickedlady101-d6yh971.jpg

Santa Gilly

And here's one of me with Gilly from last christmas my hair is shorter and I have light purple/blue streaks in it now.

39f8fca332b0a0c728732e8f340355d1-d6yh9ka.jpg

My PJ bottoms are epic.

sooo cuuuuttee

2pzjsy8.jpg

more pics of that cat pls.

looks huge

how old is he?

he's 3 =3

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

sooo cuuuuttee

2pzjsy8.jpg

he's 3 =3

cute but deadly she does this thing where she lays on her back and plops one of her paws over her eyes and meows at me until I pet her tummy and then she 'kills' my hand with her teeth and claws... and she is 2.

Edited by Gillyfluffball

LOL im going by everything. the cat, your pj's. so cute.

Oh lol well thank you :blush:

My friend made me the pj's for christmas I love SHARKS they are so mysterious and I find them to be seriously misunderstood so my friends tend to get me shark stuff- some of my american friends were shocked when they found out I am not a san jose fan lol

Guest Gumballthechewy

I thought this was post your face, not post your pu-...

:bigblush:

Though I must say, Gilly's is nice.

:bigblush: :bigblush:

Edited by Gumballthechewy
  • Upvote 1

Did you know sharks can't breathe without constantly moving and if they stop they drown? Poor things.

I would imagine evolution has adapted them to it well and in sea life that sounds like a benefit given how easily death will approach if your guard is let down. Sounds like a blessing in fact.

Glad you guys all like Gilly err the kitty not the me- err yeah- you know what I mean.

TS your old kitty is adorable.

and keeping on the Kitty theme here is another picture of my kitty tolerating picture time as I rock my new Millionaire stuff. Only thing missing is Tanev's name and number (and the hertiage patch which I bought.) on the jersey. also sorry bout the sucky quality my webcam is lame. If you want me to I can post a picture where you can see the front of the jersey. I just liked this photo the best out of the ones I took to spam FB.

4d5f5990b936bd36627f6987caf809bd-d6z0bb2.jpg

Edited by Gillyfluffball
  • 3 weeks later...