The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

yep. must have been $$ when you got it. i should check whether those have come down in price. been thinking about getting one for awhile now.

when i bought mine, december 2010, it was about $900. that's about how much the sony nex-7 is, maybe around the 700 range. the nex-5, you can get for about 3-400 now

when i bought mine, december 2010, it was about $900. that's about how much the sony nex-7 is, maybe around the 700 range. the nex-5, you can get for about 3-400 now

oh hey, thanks. yeah the camera technologies and the prices keep changing. i had a waterproof 5mp point and shoot that I got for $500 in '08? can't believe i spent $500 on that now..

donated my hair for a good cause. i have no regrets.

2rp7itg.jpg

Gotta say, I prefer the shorter hair. Donate for cancer?

is that one of those mirrorless cameras Olias?

MM, go mirrorless all the way. I don't care what brand/format Sony, Panasonic etc but if you have anyone trying to sell you on that you need a "true" DSLR you should laugh at them, possibly slap them across the face tell them their a moron.

Edited by J.R.

Gotta say, I prefer the shorter hair. Donate for cancer?

yep yep. one of my friends asked me if i was willing to do the thing and i said alright lets do it

MM, go mirrorless all the way. I don't care what brand/format Sony, Panasonic etc but if you have anyone trying to sell you on that you need a "true" DSLR you should laugh at them, possibly slap them across the face tell them their a moron.

aha i can take awesome shots with mine. i even had a print up on display at that art shop in lonsdale quay-- a photo i took of the gastown steam clock at night. it's on the front page of my deviant art ::D

yep yep. one of my friends asked me if i was willing to do the thing and i said alright lets do it

aha i can take awesome shots with mine. i even had a print up on display at that art shop in lonsdale quay-- a photo i took of the gastown steam clock at night. it's on the front page of my deviant art ::D

Seriously though, those people irrationally clinging to their dino-cams... :rolleyes:

lolz i once owned a nikon d5100. good camera but i just dont like big, bulky ones

Oops. Looks like I've turned the Post your face thread into a camera thread. Sorry y'all.

And yeah, all my other dslr carrying friends converted to mirrorless awhile back already too. My dslr is too bulky but I haven't put my mind to doing the research to upgrade yet.

Oops. Looks like I've turned the Post your face thread into a camera thread. Sorry y'all.

And yeah, all my other dslr carrying friends converted to mirrorless awhile back already too. My dslr is too bulky but I haven't put my mind to doing the research to upgrade yet.

My brother-in-law is really into cameras and photography. I'm pretty sure he has a few SLRs in his collection. I asked him to recommend a camera to take pictures of things I make/bake to start a portfolio and he recommended the Sony Nex-5 or Nex-7. Those were out of my price range, but I ended up buying the Nex-3N on boxing day with the 16-50 lens. I'm a newb when it comes to cameras that aren't a point and shoot, so I'm pretty happy with the Nex-3n.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gumballthechewy

moi jets hoodie <3

1555526_10202422007448206_208126022_n.jpg

Damn you sexy bro!

So, the Jets are your second favourite team too eh?

Edited by Gumballthechewy