The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

3 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

"I've tripped and I can't come down." or "How to catch a cat when the room is spinning."

I know it's not a caption contest but it easliy could be. ;)

I wish I could take credit for this picture, but (humbly) I must admit another poster used it to represent how I must be "on the sauce" to come up with some of the opinions I do.   Ironically, he was 100% right!  :lol:

Alf loves CDC, and its members.  Too much fun.

Selfie time!

cZoTz6Em.jpg

It was a great hair day today! I went to the grocery store, and noticed what was in my grocery basket was not like everyone elses - champagne, dessert, 2 pkgs of Mounds bars, and girl scouts inspired crunch bars.  My goodness, the candy was on sale! And I was so excited, that some stopped what they were doing and starred.  I'm Brilac, and that's how I roll!  

• Upvote 4
5 hours ago, brilac said:

Selfie time!

cZoTz6Em.jpg

It was a great hair day today! I went to the grocery store, and noticed what was in my grocery basket was not like everyone elses - champagne, dessert, 2 pkgs of Mounds bars, and girl scouts inspired crunch bars.  My goodness, the candy was on sale! And I was so excited, that some stopped what they were doing and starred.  I'm Brilac, and that's how I roll!  

You roll like a boss....candy and champagne...actually that would make a good song title.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...