The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

1 hour ago, AppleJack said:

So I got a Memorial Tattoo last Thursday for the baby boy TS and I lost October 29th 2015 at 24 weeks and 1 day gestation(I was basically 6 months pregnant when he was stillborn). The footprints are his actual footprints and the angel wings are the same style wings on his molly bear (a special hand made teddy bear made to be the exact weight our son was). I just thought I would be nice to share it with all you.:wub:

19225782_10158993894930046_1773274428452

Your memorial tattoo is beautiful, AJ!! What a lovely way to remember your son :)

Thank you for sharing this special moment with your CDC family... I know how very difficult this has been for you and TS.... *hugs*

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, AppleJack said:

So I got a Memorial Tattoo last Thursday for the baby boy TS and I lost October 29th 2015 at 24 weeks and 1 day gestation(I was basically 6 months pregnant when he was stillborn). The footprints are his actual footprints and the angel wings are the same style wings on his molly bear (a special hand made teddy bear made to be the exact weight our son was). I just thought I would be nice to share it with all you.:wub:

19225782_10158993894930046_1773274428452

Once again, I am truly sorry for your loss. In regard to the tattoo though, I love it.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

Your memorial tattoo is beautiful, AJ!! What a lovely way to remember your son :)

Thank you for sharing this special moment with your CDC family... I know how very difficult this has been for you and TS.... *hugs*

Thank  you. It has been a difficult journey for both Ts and we appreciate the support.

Getting my tattoo was actually a very healing process and I feel a large sense of peace having our sons footprints with me always. He will always be a part of our family and this just another way to honor and remember him.

19 hours ago, Cramarossa said:

Once again, I am truly sorry for your loss. In regard to the tattoo though, I love it.

Thank you. It has been a difficult 2 years TS and I appreciate the support.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

20170708_213522.thumb.jpg.39abeb61ebf5bc2711b30a5880471e76.jpg

Brilac getting a little tipsy in South Lake Union. Had the Sparkling Rose and the Sparkling Brut, and some Poke and dessert! Oh my goodness, that dessert! It was time to celebrate! I am at my vanity weight, as in 10 pounds thinner.

• Upvote 3
On 7/18/2017 at 9:43 PM, brilac said:

20170718_211802.thumb.jpg.e9115c4b38ebb94049b2e622f3501e85.jpg

20170718_212908-1.thumb.jpg.9fff05347ed73f11cf43c8a87a7ae0c5.jpg

So my red Sub Pop sunglasses broke, oh my goodness! I loved those sunglasses, and wore them about 1000 times. 

So I went to the clothing store and got these shown above - 2 pairs. I couldn't decide! 

that sucks, i recently broke my shades to like a week and a half ago had em for a few years, keep forgetting to buy new ones, dunno how though the suns always going in my eyes it seems.

14 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

that sucks, i recently broke my shades to like a week and a half ago had em for a few years, keep forgetting to buy new ones, dunno how though the suns always going in my eyes it seems.

Yeah at least you got bang for your buck. Mine were a good deal as well. I got them a few years ago at the Sub Pop store at SeaTac on my way to Vancouver. It's too bad that Sub Pop has a retail store at SeaTac only, and not downtown Seattle. I'm sure they would make more bang for their buck.