The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

20170815_200035.thumb.jpg.f4dc7e06513ae940e1be2deec7d43291.jpg

Post workout.  I have about another 10 pounds to go, and boy did I burn the calories yesterday during a 35 minute workout, 350 calories. I wasn't done, and walked an hour afterwards.  

And yeah, I've had this shirt for a long time. It says Luongo on the back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
32 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Not my face, but my man cave is coming along....If you're in the Comox Valley area, hit me up for a beer and a Canucks game!

cISreLh.jpg

How did you become a Raiders fan? They're my hometown team....I lived in LA when there were there, and we moved to the Bay Area at the same time :)

Just now, Cramarossa said:

How did you become a Raiders fan? They're my hometown team....I lived in LA when there were there, and we moved to the Bay Area at the same time :)

My uncle in the 90's...When the Seahawks were in the Raiders division back in the day, Him and my old man used to watch the games together and it would get heated. I thought the Raiders just looked so bad ass and remember Jeff Hostetler's sweet stache poking out from behind his helmet. That's how it started!

• Upvote 1
On 8/22/2017 at 4:51 PM, diesel_3 said:

Not my face, but my man cave is coming along....If you're in the Comox Valley area, hit me up for a beer and a Canucks game!

cISreLh.jpg

Can we get the gameday meal from Pizza Hut too?

On 8/22/2017 at 4:51 PM, diesel_3 said:

cISreLh.jpg

ill be down, if i stumble opoun comox, i usually just pass it too go too CR because i got alot of family there.

• Upvote 1