Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20181027_190051.thumb.jpg.a77201404eac0740e5635d53848d6371.jpg

I went shopping today.  It was a score! And designer! It was second hand shopping, and I found many designer items second hand! Like this coat.  It is Chloe. 

Oh, and the hair.  Thank goodness it is growing out! 2 weeks ago, the sides were completely shaved! 

Edited by brilac
  • Upvote 2
On 2018-10-27 at 8:31 PM, brilac said:

20181027_190051.thumb.jpg.a77201404eac0740e5635d53848d6371.jpg

I went shopping today.  It was a score! And designer! It was second hand shopping, and I found many designer items second hand! Like this coat.  It is Chloe. 

Oh, and the hair.  Thank goodness it is growing out! 2 weeks ago, the sides were completely shaved! 

Sweet fade!

also pea coats always rule.

Edited by riffraff
On 11/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, Cramarossa said:

I love this so much!!! How did the first season go? Are y'all still playing?

Oh we had expansion troubles. We went 1-6 in our 1st year and beat the other 'expansion' team. They weren't really an expansion, just rebranded to Sherwood Park Renegades from Edmonton Seahawks and had previously been in the league for 5 years and amassed 1 win in that time, I believe. 

We had a team of probably 80% first timers to football and we were playing against a lot of really good ex high school, ex junior, a handful of ex university players, and we even played against a couple guys with NFL and CFL experience, so the league had a wide range of talent!

I moved to BC in 2012 after playing a couple seasons and handed over responsibilities and the team was ran into the ground by management, who also happened to be head coach, who also happened to be the QB's dad....so, you can see where the conflict of interest on bringing in some new QB's to look at, considering his son held the AFL record for most INT's in a game (7).

I moved back to Alberta for 6 months in 2013 and played half a season with the Calgary Gators who went 7-0 and cruised to an AFL title and National Championship, I only dressed for 3 games before moving back to Vancouver Island...no ring for me!

50 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Oh we had expansion troubles. We went 1-6 in our 1st year and beat the other 'expansion' team. They weren't really an expansion, just rebranded to Sherwood Park Renegades from Edmonton Seahawks and had previously been in the league for 5 years and amassed 1 win in that time, I believe. 

We had a team of probably 80% first timers to football and we were playing against a lot of really good ex high school, ex junior, a handful of ex university players, and we even played against a couple guys with NFL and CFL experience, so the league had a wide range of talent!

I moved to BC in 2012 after playing a couple seasons and handed over responsibilities and the team was ran into the ground by management, who also happened to be head coach, who also happened to be the QB's dad....so, you can see where the conflict of interest on bringing in some new QB's to look at, considering his son held the AFL record for most INT's in a game (7).

I moved back to Alberta for 6 months in 2013 and played half a season with the Calgary Gators who went 7-0 and cruised to an AFL title and National Championship, I only dressed for 3 games before moving back to Vancouver Island...no ring for me!

Wow, what a wild saga!

On 11/13/2018 at 9:19 AM, Cramarossa said:

Wow, what a wild saga!

If you get bored and want a quick read, I actually saved the clipping from our 1st win, too! hahaha.

We had a photographer at every game so it's pretty cool to look back at all of them and re-live all the games.

OT7qCHR.jpg

Blitzin' the B gap on a stunt and getting a TFL, ended up with 2.5 tackles that game, 2 were for losses including one on a 3rd down goal line stop!

xa1hZJQ.jpg

Look at the size difference between our players and theirs! We were such a small team but holy #$%@ we didn't quit.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2