The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Mmm, no, they're not, actually. The comment about chickens and hypocrites only concerns posters making insulting comments about someone's appearance and is directed at those who choose to make only nasty comments about someone's looks yet refuse to post their own picture for others to see and comment on.

Are you having fun making up rules as you go along?

What the hell, its been a while.

5212_115968372881_610657881_2432936_1264482_n.jpg

You look identical to my old roommate, except for one difference - she has tits.

Summing up - you look like a girl

(not trying to be insulting, but pointing out the obvious!)

Edited by Gerg
Oh come on ! You're telling me that you have trouble getting girls ? I find that pretty unbelievable.

Yes I do. I'm looking for an all around good woman... its hard to find those all around good women. Recently I met this one gal who was nice but she was too superficial and what I mean is she hasn't seen any hardships in life so her general thinking seems to be that everything is rosey and peachy and she doesn't like hockey sooo a big NO.

It's a long story I've had many ups and downs with certain gals, I think my expectations are what kills most of my relationships. I need to seek some advice from Dr. Phil or something....

Gahh...

Edited by Marian Gaborik
You look identical to my old roommate, except for one difference - she has tits.

Summing up - you look like a girl

(not trying to be insulting, but pointing out the obvious!)

Errr I was thinking the same thing, I didn't wanna say it soo thanks for saying it...

Edited by Marian Gaborik
Yes I do. I'm looking for an all around good woman... its hard to find those all around good women. Recently I met this one gal who was nice but she was too superficial and what I mean is she hasn't seen any hardships in life so her general thinking seems to be that everything is rosey and peachy and she doesn't like hockey sooo a big NO.

It's a long story I've had many ups and downs with certain gals, I think my expectations are what kills most of my relationships. I need to seek some advice from Dr. Phil or something....

Gahh...

Is that why you were so drunk in that picture you posted :o

Kidding !