The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

How do we know it is you? It could be a random picture of someone else taken from their myspace or facebook account. Same goes with all the pictures posted in here and people being gullible enough to believe it. If people want to post pics of themselves, they should also hold up a piece of paper with their user name written on it.

You know many people who'd pretend to be some ugly kid on the internet?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

14332_313600510262_517160262_9607198_4616088_n.jpg

Very drunk sitting on the floor of the limo. That look was kind of a "I'm wasted what's going on" look but it actually turned out looking not tooooooo bad.

My hair looks a little ****ed though.

Wow, I just noticed how bad the red eye is.

Were you in character all night...voice and all?

I remember this dude at the Cambiew a few Halloweens ago...he dressed as Jack Sparrow....looked just like him.

The best thing...was that he acted like him ALL NIGHT......never broke character....all these hostel kids from Europe and Japan were all over him getting pics...and he would be mumbling like he was in a rum haze all night.

I was in character. The problem is that he doesn't have all that many lines in the movie. I should do a recording at some point of me reciting his version of Ezekiel 25:17 in character.

When I was doing it late in the night as people were filing out of the party, a guy from across the room heard me, came across, and finished the line with me. Then he bought me a drink.