The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

That's good. Never allow someone to mistreat a woman.

Yeah. I'd like to think he was intimidated but he probably either realized he was being stupid or knew that if he swung at me he was going to get tackled by 2 or 3 other people.

Paula. Have you SEEN LTF's arms?! HOLY MOLY!

and i forgot to mention his self-defense knowledge and all that other stuff than can knock out a grown man!

I've never seen him but I know he's like 6'4 245. I keep telling him to put me on whatever he's on because I'm about 6'4 and I'm not even close to 245.

Yeah. I'd like to think he was intimidated but he probably either realized he was being stupid or knew that if he swung at me he was going to get tackled by 2 or 3 other people.

I've never seen him but I know he's like 6'4 245. I keep telling him to put me on whatever he's on because I'm about 6'4 and I'm not even close to 245.

You know those Mr. Clean commericals. At the end where he's wearing a white shirt and he crosses his arms over his chest? Big muscles and what not.

Yeah. That's LTF but with hair.

You know those Mr. Clean commericals. At the end where he's wearing a white shirt and he crosses his arms over his chest? Big muscles and what not.

Yeah. That's LTF but with hair.

:lol:

How have you seen what he looks like? LTF is like my biggest role model and I have no clue what he looks like.

Yeah.

haha

Damn, now I'm jealous.

Irony is a cruel, cruel mistress.

Take your smartie glasses off! You werent supposed to know.

Now I am afraid I have to murder you

YOU CAN NEVER SILENCE ME!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM