The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

but if they have honor....not for all to see...?

Exactly! As long as they dont know me personally, I dont care if they see what I look like.

But you EB2, have had the pleasure of staring at my face every day for 5 consecutive years... you should be tired of it by now :lol:

Edited by I♥Wellwood

Waimoku Falls at Haleakala National Park in Maui. I freaking love Maui...move there in a heartbeat.

The gf and I camped there and hiked up to it and the bamboo forest the following morning which was one of my highlights along with seven pools! Following night we camped at half way up Haleakala so we could get up and see sunrise from the top!

Did you get a chance to drive the south road back through cattle country or did you take the terrible road to Hana way back?

The gf and I camped there and hiked up to it and the bamboo forest the following morning which was one of my highlights along with seven pools! Following night we camped at half way up Haleakala so we could get up and see sunrise from the top!

Did you get a chance to drive the south road back through cattle country or did you take the terrible road to Hana way back?

We were actually staying a couple nights in Hana (part of our honeymoon) at this place:

http://vacationmauihana.com/

60892.jpg

60901.jpg

60893.jpg

What's so terrible about the road anyway? I had a hoot driving that!

Not in this thread :lol: I dont see why there's an issue with just showing people privately <_<

I think they just want someone to pretty up this joint after UMB, myself and MC pasted our ugly mugs all over the place :lol:

16, did her part (and quite well IMHO).

Edited by J.R.