The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

How is this a cat fight? I'm not fighting anybody. Just pointing something out.

No, but you're on the internet. Most guys who compliment girls who post pictures of themselves are either weird nerdy guys or pedos.

Aren't you one of them?

Also, this forum seems to have a lot of tweeners and 15-17 year old kids. I feel like a pedo talking to some of these people :lol:

9319_278744780243_546250243_9223171_1960155_n.jpg

I'm always in the back of photos or crouching really low so as to not look stupid.

Damn my tall awkwardness.

How do we know it is you? It could be a random picture of someone else taken from their myspace or facebook account. Same goes with all the pictures posted in here and people being gullible enough to believe it. If people want to post pics of themselves, they should also hold up a piece of paper with their user name written on it.

How do we know it is you? It could be a random picture of someone else taken from their myspace or facebook account. Same goes with all the pictures posted in here and people being gullible enough to believe it. If people want to post pics of themselves, they should also hold up a piece of paper with their user name written on it.

/b/rother!

y so serious?

It's not that serious.. why would he pretend to be that guy

lol

This is probably the dumbest thing ever. Yeah, I'm going to post a picture of some tall awkward 19 year old to impress people on here. You caught me.

lol

This is probably the dumbest thing ever. Yeah, I'm going to post a picture of some tall awkward 19 year old to impress people on here. You caught me.

Hahahahahah

I think it's because you're with a girl and he doesnt think those that post on cdc are capable of having friends of the opposite sex... :unsure:

Edited by I♥Wellwood

14332_313600510262_517160262_9607198_4616088_n.jpg

Very drunk sitting on the floor of the limo. That look was kind of a "I'm wasted what's going on" look but it actually turned out looking not tooooooo bad.

My hair looks a little ****ed though.

Edited by M31
As little impact as my say will have I can personally vouch.

That is indeed M31. He appears to be outside Essies in Lethbridge.

Every time I go there I say "I'm ****ing never goin' back!". But I allllllways end up back.

Hahahahahah

I think it's because you're with a girl and he doesnt think those that post on cdc are capable of having friends of the opposite sex... :unsure:

Yeah he's just jealous of my skill with the ladies.

Even though that's my cousin.....