The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

I don't think I'd be the best replacement in terms of strength and labour. But for comedic value I'd be your best choice.

Strength comes with the job. I was your size when I started. What I need is someone willing to take it as a career, and not afraid to push themselves past the point of discomfort.

Strength comes with the job. I was your size when I started. What I need is someone willing to take it as a career, and not afraid to push themselves past the point of discomfort.

I'd be willing to do the latter but I'm not sure about the former. :P

I'm afraid I'm not much of a layman, but maybe that's just my mindset.

I'd be willing to do the latter but I'm not sure about the former. :P

I'm afraid I'm not much of a layman, but maybe that's just my mindset.

It's not a job for everyone. I like it.

The reason I need someone willing to commit to a career, is because it cost's me quite a bit to train someone. Over the course of an apprenticeship, it probably costs me between 5-7 thousand in lost labour to train someone. I don't mind doing that, if they'll work for me for a few years and make me that money back, but otherwise, it's not worth it for me.

It's not a job for everyone. I like it.

The reason I need someone willing to commit to a career, is because it cost's me quite a bit to train someone. Over the course of an apprenticeship, it probably costs me between 5-7 thousand in lost labour to train someone. I don't mind doing that, if they'll work for me for a few years and make me that money back, but otherwise, it's not worth it for me.

That makes sense. I've never had a labourers job like that before.

Probably why you arent hitting the gym constantly :lol:

Hitting the gym doesn't always work for the tall, skinny guy. I worked out faithfully for years, 5 days a week, every week. All I did was high wieght, low rep workouts, and never gained a pound. I ate exactly as all the weightlifting mags told me I should, protien and carbs at the exact time according to when I worked out.

A few years doing stucco, and I've gained about 60 pounds of muscle. All I ever got from the gym was a ripped, but still skinny body.

Hitting the gym doesn't always work for the tall, skinny guy. I worked out faithfully for years, 5 days a week, every week. All I did was high wieght, low rep workouts, and never gained a pound. I ate exactly as all the weightlifting mags told me I should, protien and carbs at the exact time according to when I worked out.

A few years doing stucco, and I've gained about 60 pounds of muscle. All I ever got from the gym was a ripped, but still skinny body.

I agree. A lot of people seem to think you just have to go to the gym and pump some iron and that'll do the trick. No, it definitely isn't.