The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Would you mind explaining some of the tattoos :P

well, the tatts you can see.....> left chest,over my heart.... my cousin Dana was gunned down in Kelowna during a "not so savoury" deal

The left chest is his mother Donna.. She took her last breath not long after. On my birthday (03-26) in front of me. We believe to this day she died of a broken heart.

The right shoulder "Pink Floyd the Wall" my tribute to who I believe is thew most influential band in history...at least to me....

Myself and a few others went across Canada in a motorhome and we decided we would bring nothing but Pink Floyd albums for the trip. I thought it was a decent homage.

I have many more tattoos that you cant see.

Edited by MC Fatigue

well, the tatts you can see.....> left chest, my cousin Dana was gunned down in Kelowna during a "not so savoury" deal

The left chest is his mother Donna.. She took her last breath not long after. On my birthday (03-26) in front of me. We believe to this day she died of a broken heart.

The right shoulder "Pink Floyd the Wall" my tribute to who I believe is thew most influential band in history...at least to me....

Myself and a few others went across Canada in a motorhome and we decided we would bring nothing but Pink Floyd albums for the trip. I thought it was a decent homage.

That's admirable of you to share what those tattoos mean to you. I've wanted a tattoo for as long as I can remember, but can't figure out what I want at this point.

That's admirable of you to share what those tattoos mean to you. I've wanted a tattoo for as long as I can remember, but can't figure out what I want at this point.

I'm fully addicted to tattoos. The tatts I got for representation of my pain are exempt. But as you go along you feel more and more comfortable with your own skin. I have about 15 that you cant see in my "post yo face" picture but the ones that matter shine. Let me tell you.....they do hurt!!! and.....you'll love it forever. (provided you put thought into it....and i mean THOUGHT.)

I'm fully addicted to tattoos. The tatts I got for representation of my pain are exempt. But as you go along you feel more and more comfortable with your own skin. I have about 15 that you cant see in my "post yo face" picture but the ones that matter shine. Let me tell you.....they do hurt!!! and.....you'll love it forever. (provided you put thought into it....and i mean THOUGHT.)

I havn't even started yet and I'm addicted. I've heard they have an addictive quality to them. Tattoos are a very personal thing, atleast that's how I view it.I've drawn a few tattoos for my brother, and he's told me how much they hurt haha. I'm willing to go through the pain to eternalize something that will mean much much more.

well, the tatts you can see.....> left chest, my cousin Dana was gunned down in Kelowna during a "not so savoury" deal

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing :)

I wish I had as much dedication as you do when it comes to staying fit. I just try to rely on my metabolism :P

16nucks, are you drunk yet or has it worn off

Edited by I♥Wellwood

5 days a week. all natural

edit: that's actually a lie at this point. I tore the cartilage in my knee recently so I havent been to the gym as much as I'd like. This picture is only a couple days old though, sorry

I'm going to assume you go to Gold's...One of my favorite places :)

I'm going to assume you go to Gold's...One of my favorite places :)

I live in K-Town. So you know theres nothing better. AT LEAST IN MY OPINION. (dont want King of the ES proving me wrong lol)

But other than that I'm just a family guy who has a job teaching ppl how to fight. HEY AASF WASUP!!! lol.