The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Think about it, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out.

LOL, this is too good.

There's now a problem with telling CDC you drink? Not only do we have a post when youre drunk thread, but we have multiple users with brands of alcohol as their display names or avatars. Do you report them all too?

You're always good for a chuckle.

• Upvote 1

LOL, this is too good.

There's now a problem with telling CDC you drink? Not only do we have a post when youre drunk thread, but we have multiple users with brands of alcohol as their display names or avatars. Do you report them all too?

You're always good for a chuckle.

Caboose, underage drinking and the consumption of drugs is almost as big of a crime as murder. BB, being the knight in shining armor, tried to prevent Wiz from receiving a ban. She knows, because in her youth which she spend in the states, alcohol was a serious offence to anyone. Prohibition.

BB is the hero CDC needs.

Edited by BananaMash
  • Upvote 1

Tell them you just thought the logo looked cool, like, you collect deer-based objects or something.

I always thought it was a church or something, where people prayed to an allmighty deer god.

Crap, I've been going around telling people I'm a member of the Church of Jagermeister for years. Now I understand all the people telling me to go to AA.

• Upvote 3

I live in K-Town. So you know theres nothing better. AT LEAST IN MY OPINION. (dont want King of the ES proving me wrong lol)

But other than that I'm just a family guy who has a job teaching ppl how to fight. HEY AASF WASUP!!! lol.

There's a gold's in kelowna? where! unless you're from loops?

Have you tried world gym? the one over on westbank is better, but it's a fairly quality gym in my opinion.

I had a free 3 month membership to global fitness too, and I thought it was a pretty sick place. Hell of a lot better than the gym on campus!