The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Sorry justnick I didn't know you were a psychic at guessing people's appearances.

And all I'm saying is if you post your picture get ready to be judged, and why would I want you people to recognize me on the street. You all have the worst taste in woman by calling that girl the cutest CDCer.

Judging from your disposition to flaunt vibrant yellow feathers I'd assume you to be homosexual so I really don't think it matters what you think of girls on the forum.

• Wat 1
What am I supposed to do lie about that poor girl's appearance?

Baby you are beautiful you don't need to lose weight you are perfect the way you are.

Stop trying to put on a show boys, you are all thinking what I'm saying.

Then why do you feel the need to comment at all? As far as I can tell, Prismatic's picture is the only one you've chosen to comment on (negatively or otherwise) in this thread. Again "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" Nobody's forcing you to comment, nobody's forcing you to say something you don't want to, or anything at all, for that matter. All you had to do was 'click' and leave, yet you chose not to and decided to insult a poster based on their appearance instead.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe
Prismatic better put that drink down from the looks of her picture.

She needs to burn some calories before she puts more in her body

Wow, you may not have put your picture on for people to judge, but you showed enough of your personality for people to judge, and judge it they have.

I'm just going to chime in here, I'm not the tightest looking guy in the world but Prismatic just doesn't cut it for me, too overly cute/trying to be hardcore, teeny bopper look to her, some guys go for that and that's okay nothing wrong with that. As for her weight that's a mute issue people have their perferences, I like curves but not love handle curves if you guys know what I'm saying. Anyhoo, its all up to the person, whatever floats your boat, I'm sure Prismatic is a wonderful girl but for some guys she's not their cup of tea and that's okay but no need to insult her and her weight. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Marian Gaborik
Listen there are no rules saying that I have to post my picture.

It is that fat girls choice that she wants to post her pic for the world to see.

Do you care how that might effect her life? Do you seriously have no problem with what you just posted?Wonder if you threw that out there and did not even care in the slightest how that may make her feel. Guess there will always be people like you out there. Forums like this just prove that.Good job buddy

Edited by cuporbust