The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

How is this a cat fight? I'm not fighting anybody. Just pointing something out.

No, but you're on the internet. Most guys who compliment girls who post pictures of themselves are either weird nerdy guys or pedos.

I clearly stated I have a girlfriend, and if you follow the NFL thread, you'll know I play football. I'm neither a pedo because I'm younger than her (unless shes over 18) nor am a "weird nerdy". I just noticed she's a real good looking girl with the goth style and I've rarely seen that. I think that guy who posted pictures of himself drunk and stuff would be awesome to party with, is that me being a creeper as well?

I clearly stated I have a girlfriend, and if you follow the NFL thread, you'll know I play football. I'm neither a pedo because I'm younger than her (unless shes over 18) nor am a "weird nerdy". I just noticed she's a real good looking girl with the goth style and I've rarely seen that. I think that guy who posted pictures of himself drunk and stuff would be awesome to party with, is that me being a creeper as well?

Hey man, do what you like.

How is this a cat fight? I'm not fighting anybody. Just pointing something out.

No, but you're on the internet. Most guys who compliment girls who post pictures of themselves are either weird nerdy guys or pedos.

What is wrong with saying the girl looks gorgeous? Seriously? I sure think she is very good looking, and yeah, georgeous, there is nothing wrong with it, we are just saying she's attractive, grow up, NPF is not asking her out, he is just stating there aren't many girls with her style that are good looking, so he is saying she is one of the rare few, there isn't anything wrong with what he said to her at all and he isn't being creepy.

I didn't know saying to a girl she was gorgeous meant you were a pedophile.. :blink:

What is wrong with saying the girl looks gorgeous? Seriously? I sure think she is very good looking, and yeah, georgeous, there is nothing wrong with it, we are just saying she's attractive, grow up, NPF is not asking her out, he is just stating there aren't many girls with her style that are good looking, so he is saying she is one of the rare few, there isn't anything wrong with what he said to her at all and he isn't being creepy.

I didn't know saying to a girl she was gorgeous meant you were a pedophile.. :blink:

i knew there were pedos on this board, this just confirms it. lol

i knew there were pedos on this board, this just confirms it. lol

With the location of "Uranus" and thinking a guy is a pedophile for complimenting a girls look leads me to believe your one of those guys who can't talk to girls, is still single and probably has never gone so far as to make out with a girl. And of course, my comments will provoke you to reply with a "no man I've gotten with so many more girls than you, I'm a playa G I rob more cabbies than Pat Kane". and if you're a girl, you should know better.

With the location of "Uranus" and thinking a guy is a pedophile for complimenting a girls look leads me to believe your one of those guys who can't talk to girls, is still single and probably has never gone so far as to make out with a girl. And of course, my comments will provoke you to reply with a "no man I've gotten with so many more girls than you, I'm a playa G I rob more cabbies than Pat Kane". and if you're a girl, you should know better.

no man I've gotten with so many more girls than you, I'm a playa G I rob more cabbies than Pat Kane

i had to this was just to funny