#2431 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

Posted Image

You can never go wrong with a pitcher on cheap rye night.
Posted Image

“America is the wealthiest nation on Earth, but its people are mainly poor, and poor Americans are urged to hate themselves. To quote the American humorist Kin Hubbard, “It ain’t no disgrace to be poor, but it might as well be”. It is in fact a crime for an American to be poor, even though America is a nation of poor. Every nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous, and therefore more estimable than anyone with power and gold. No such tales are told by the American poor. They mock themselves and glorify their betters. The meanest eating or drinking establishment, owned by a man who is himself poor, is very likely to have a sign on its wall asking the cruel question: “If you’re so smart, why ain’t you rich?”. There will also be an American flag no larger than a child’s hand glued to a lollipop stick and flying from the cash register.” – Kurt Vonnegut in Slaughterhose 5.

#2432 Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:13 PM

Posted Image

#2433 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:13 PM

Posted Image

I'm always in the back of photos or crouching really low so as to not look stupid.

Damn my tall awkwardness.
Posted Image

“America is the wealthiest nation on Earth, but its people are mainly poor, and poor Americans are urged to hate themselves. To quote the American humorist Kin Hubbard, “It ain’t no disgrace to be poor, but it might as well be”. It is in fact a crime for an American to be poor, even though America is a nation of poor. Every nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous, and therefore more estimable than anyone with power and gold. No such tales are told by the American poor. They mock themselves and glorify their betters. The meanest eating or drinking establishment, owned by a man who is himself poor, is very likely to have a sign on its wall asking the cruel question: “If you’re so smart, why ain’t you rich?”. There will also be an American flag no larger than a child’s hand glued to a lollipop stick and flying from the cash register.” – Kurt Vonnegut in Slaughterhose 5.

#2434 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

:D!

Wow goth girl :mellow:

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

View PostMarkus Alexander Cody, on 19 July 2010 - 11:34 PM, said:

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#2435 Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:15 PM

M31 is unexpectedly cute. Not the guy I pictured from all the anti-Lucic arguments lol

#2436 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

M31 is unexpectedly cute. Not the guy I pictured from all the anti-Lucic arguments lol

;)

What was your mental picture of me?
Posted Image

#2437 Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:17 PM

;)

What was your mental picture of me?

I think a combination of a mean looking dude and the guy in your sig combined. :P

#2438 Edler is a Pimp

Edler is a Pimp

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

I'm contemplating doing this but I don't want to get recognized. If some one discovered I posted on CDC it would ruin my rep, lol.

Posted Image

credit motzaburger

#2439 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

I think a combination of a mean looking dude and the guy in your sig combined. :P

:lol:

Well I didn't think you were a girl. :P
Posted Image

#2440 Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:23 PM

:lol:

Well I didn't think you were a girl. :P

oh, you know who I am? haha :unsure:
dammit lol :lol:

#2441 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

oh, you know who I am? haha :unsure:
dammit lol :lol:

I remember your name "Magic Mittens" from some thread. And I just assume most posters on here are nerdy guys like myself, so you know. :P
Posted Image

#2442 Ashleigh

Ashleigh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

Wow goth girl :mellow:

Clearly. :mellow:

Posted Image

So goth. I better not go out in the sun.

#2443 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

Posted Image

Okay now you look like an elf with nose piercing...

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#2444 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

Posted Image

Wow, I thought I was white. :unsure:

Why does your necklace say "brutal"?
Posted Image

#2445 Maritz

Maritz

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:27 PM

lol@cdc being full of creepy dudes
Thanks to marleau_12 for the sig

#2446 Would You Kindly?

Would You Kindly?

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

lol@cdc being full of creepy dudes

lol @ you amogging the crap out of everyone.

View PostHordichuk, on 08 December 2009 - 12:44 AM, said:

Unless you're saying Buggernut is a policeman, and being crippled is a crime, then no, this is not entrapment.

View PostglassJAw, on 21 October 2009 - 11:53 PM, said:

no, CDC is really important and the memories and friends you make here will last a lifetime

#2447 Edler is a Pimp

Edler is a Pimp

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image

stupid little scene girl :P

Posted Image

credit motzaburger

#2448 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

Sorry guys. I don't want to be stalked :P But this was me a year ago taking a picture with Brendan Morrison at Cirque Du Soleil opening night at the VIP section.

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Posted Image

^Truth

#2449 Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:33 PM

I remember your name "Magic Mittens" from some thread. And I just assume most posters on here are nerdy guys like myself, so you know. :P

haha I thought you knew my other CDC username.
I'm somebody else on CDC. (One of the bigger Bruins fans on here ;))

#2450 Gerg

Gerg

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,165 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

stupid little scene girl :P

Do us a favour and stop being a douche.
Posted Image

#2451 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:35 PM

lol @ reading books about picking up chicks.
Posted Image

#2452 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:36 PM

haha I thought you knew my other CDC username.
I'm somebody else on CDC. (One of the bigger Bruins fans on here ;) )

:P

Oh. I guess you're not too fond of me then, huh?
Posted Image

#2453 vansterdam

vansterdam

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image LoU=JohnnyCanuck In The Flesh Posted Image
Posted Image

#2454 Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:38 PM

:P

Oh. I guess you're not too fond of me then, huh?

Nah. I'm neutral with everybody on here :)

#2455 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

Ah, good.

So....wanna hang out? :P lol
Posted Image

#2456 Gerg

Gerg

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,165 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

Even me?
Posted Image

#2457 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

Even me?

^I stole your line.
Posted Image

#2458 Maritz

Maritz

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

;)
(lol@howmany people will google amogging"

Sorry guys. I don't want to be stalked :P But this was me a year ago taking a picture with Brendan Morrison at Cirque Du Soleil opening night at the VIP section.

Posted Image

lol@you making fun of someones looks
Thanks to marleau_12 for the sig

#2459 M31

M31

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:44 PM

;)
(lol@howmany people will google amogging"

lol@you making fun of someones looks

I'm a little disappointed at myself because of the fact that I didn't have to google amogging.
Posted Image

#2460 Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:44 PM

Ah, good.

So....wanna hang out? :P lol

I am unfortunately dating a Leafs fan at the moment LOL
(being stuck in Toronto and all)

Even me?

ok, you can be special :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.