The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Thunder?

Captain Bob

At the crap plant?

Well, technically there are crap plants at the end of every entrance/exit for the dyke trails...

they're nothing too special . . . most were videos actually. two loooong videos that have a couple shots of the lightning in them.

Still wanna see them. :)

Guest Voucer

The South African performance seemed pretty weak, from what I could tell. I was listening to the 104.1 FM feed to hear tonight's soundtrack, and it was mostly made up of random movie scores. There was some Lion King mixed in, 10 minutes of Jurassic Park, some Pirates of the Caribbean, a bit of Queen's "Who Wants to Live Forever", topped off with some techno in the beginning and an African celebration 'theme' at the end. Too bad I couldn't witness the fireworks with my own two eyes. From those pictures NucksFan79 took, it looked very colourful. I could tell by the music, however, that it probably wasn't a very exciting performance.

holy crap i've never seen so much lightning before in my life especially in Van!

that was crazy it was lighting up the whole sky! lol and i went to W4th to watch the fireworks. it was absolutely pouring and the lightning seemed to strike when there was an interval in the fireworks. it was actually very well timed :lol:

LOL, I have an XT. I feel so obsolete. ;)

Sunset, from the same location as the lightning pics:

3757377534_414c72e984_b.jpg

3756577085_7c6a0787fa_b.jpg

are those pics been shot earlier???

those are nice

im starting to take photography too . . .

well done bucky!

Where did that photography thread go? That was a fantastic thread that showed incredible talent from our resident CDC'ers like Bucky and Nucks.

You guys have taken great shots, definitely worth having printed on canvas and put up on your walls.

Where did that photography thread go? That was a fantastic thread that showed incredible talent from our resident CDC'ers like Bucky and Nucks.

You guys have taken great shots, definitely worth having printed on canvas and put up on your walls.

There's one in the creative forum.

http://forum.canucks.com/index.php?showtop...99109&st=80

I'm positive there's another one but I'm too lazy to look for it. :P