The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Thunder?

Captain Bob

^^

80% of your posts are about what you did/what the weather is like in Seoul today (which no one responds to) :P

15% of your posts are some immature joke with sexual connotations

Let's try and expand that final 5%.. how do you feel about Sbisa being sent back to Lethbridge?

^^

80% of your posts are about what you did/what the weather is like in Seoul today (which no one responds to) :P

15% of your posts are some immature joke with sexual connotations

Let's try and expand that final 5%.. how do you feel about Sbisa being sent back to Lethbridge?

If you don't like it, then ignore me. Is it such a crime to miss the weather from home (which is so drastically different from what I see here)? You don't have to be a wipe about it. If you don't like it, then go ahead and sod off. There's no need to mark your e-superiority by openly trolling and bashing whoever you feel like bashing. In addition to that... who exactly are you?

And didn't you notice that most of my posts are at Rainbow Noise? What do you expect from that place? Seriousness? I've avoided Off-Topic a lot more quite recently and spent more time in Rainbow Noise for that very reason. Besides, what else do you want me to talk about? Hockey? Because I'd end up defaulting to Ducks talk, and that never goes anywhere (since half the people here seem to think the Ducks are goons without knowing anything else about the team)... and this is a CANUCKS forum, which adds to that apathy. So, if you don't like it, again -- sod off and ignore me instead of acting like the wise all-knowing forum guru who polices everyone's actions, because those are called mods.

And for those who know me, I don't tell people to sod off very often, so when you hear that from me, you would know that I really mean it.

As for Sbisa, that caught me off guard. But this is Off-Topic... let's not derail this thread.

Edited by BuckyHermit

If you don't like it, then ignore me. Is it such a crime to miss the weather from home (which is so drastically different from what I see here)? You don't have to be a wipe about it. If you don't like it, then go ahead and sod off. There's no need to mark your e-superiority by openly trolling and bashing whoever you feel like bashing. In addition to that... who exactly are you?

And didn't you notice that most of my posts are at Rainbow Noise? What do you expect from that place? Seriousness? I've avoided Off-Topic a lot more quite recently and spent more time in Rainbow Noise for that very reason. Besides, what else do you want me to talk about? Hockey? Because I'd end up defaulting to Ducks talk, and that never goes anywhere (since half the people here seem to think the Ducks are goons without knowing anything else about the team)... and this is a CANUCKS forum, which adds to that apathy. So, if you don't like it, again -- sod off and ignore me instead of acting like the wise all-knowing forum guru who polices everyone's actions, because those are called mods.

And for those who know me, I don't tell people to sod off very often, so when you hear that from me, you would know that I really mean it.

As for Sbisa, that caught me off guard. But this is Off-Topic... let's not derail this thread.

Settle down, I was just joking which was fairly clearly denoted by the :P. As for who exactly I am.. Who is anyone? This is an internet forum. I'm not e-famous enough for people to know me I guess. I apologize if I upset you, it wasn't my intention at all BH. I just made those numbers up anyways. From what I've seen you've made some really fine contributions to the photography thread which I stop in at every once in awhile.

We're not even off-topic here as my post was responded to with the loudest thunder since the days of Zeus! ;)

• 2 weeks later...