The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hansen>>>>>>>>>>>Raymond

Xx Malcolm

I can not believe the amount of people that put so much "potential" on Raymond but fail to see that Hansen is much better. Hansen had his rookie season and put up almost the same amount of points as Raymond did with around twenty less games played.

How come Raymond is considered to have a higher value than Hansen on the team?

I can not believe the amount of people that put so much "potential" on Raymond but fail to see that Hansen is much better. Hansen had his rookie season and put up almost the same amount of points as Raymond did with around twenty less games played.

Its the same with Pyatt. He has an important attribute, his size. When Pyatt first arrived in Vancouver, they said that the guy was gonna be a stud. Wrong.

Anyways, for an ordinary fan, Raymond's speed stands out. There's nothing that stands out for Hansen.

I do agree that Hansen>Raymond. But I also believe Grabner>Hansen>Raymond.

Yes, comparing Kesler with Raymond makes sense. Raymond can skate fast, that's about it. His descision making is terrible and his puck handling is even worse. He seems very nervous any time he touches the puck. Yes, he has potential but unless they reach it you can't make a comparison. Just because "Head Down" Hansen got a lucky 6g15a 21 pts in 55 games. And Raymond was worse than he was in his first season, in more games.

Yes, comparing Kesler with Raymond makes sense. Raymond can skate fast, that's about it. His descision making is terrible and his puck handling is even worse. He seems very nervous any time he touches the puck. Yes, he has potential but unless they reach it you can't make a comparison. Just because "Head Down" Hansen got a lucky 6g15a 21 pts in 55 games. And Raymond was worse than he was in his first season, in more games.

Archived