The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hockey Pool Question and Advice Thread (Your thread missing? Likely merged here)

b3.

Phew, just finished TWO drafts all at once on TSN/ESPN

Here they are!

F: Goals, Assists, +/-, PIMs, Average Time on Ice, SOG, PP points

G: Wins, GAA, Save%

Team 1:

Malkin

Toews

Stewart

Stastny

Spezza

Hartnell

Krejci

Wolski

Filatov

Pavelski

Clowe

Flippula

Fleischmann

Green

E.Johnson

Del Zotto

Letang

Yandle

Hedman

Edler

Howard

Rinne

Team 2:

Malkin

Kovalchuk

Perry

Hossa

Spezza

Sharp

Voracek

Giroux

Downie

Bergfors

Simmonds

Flippula

Clowe

Weber

Pitkanen

Ehrhoff

Edler

Letang

Seabrook

Hedman

Brodeur

Fleury

I was lucky enough to grab Malkin in both pools late in the round (6th and 10th)

Success?

FREE AGENCY REPORT:

There have been several offers being thrown around since the opening of Free Agency and players are looking into their options. Rumours swirl that some players may be about to sign as early as Sunday.

Remember to get your offers in and state your case for why the targeted player(s) should choose your team and city to play and live in!

FREE AGENCY REPORT:

There have been several offers being thrown around since the opening of Free Agency and players are looking into their options. Rumours swirl that some players may be about to sign as early as Sunday.

Remember to get your offers in and state your case for why the targeted player(s) should choose your team and city to play and live in!

I Pmed Canuckk did he give you my offer?

I have to remind you before you even see the image: this does not account for games played.

after the image, i just divided the total fantasy points by games played per player to rank them, by Fantasy.

This is just for fun to watch as the final cuts are made, how the fantasy criteria and real life criteria compare for making the team! Have fun with it, don't put too much stock in it.

Check this out from the fantasy game here at CDC: the points totals each player has right now:

prospectsfantasypointsfrompreseason.jpg

Player, Games played, Fantasy Points Per Game

-------------------------------------------------

Schaefer 5, 13 fp/g

Desbiens 5, 12 fp/g

Tambellini 4, 8.5 fp/g

Bolduc, 6, 7 fp/g

Oreskovich 4, 6 fp/g

Morrison 4, 5.25 fp/g

Glass 4, 5 fp/g

Hansen 5, 4 fp/g

Hodgson 4, 3 fp/g

Sweatt 3, 1 fp/g

Rypien 1, 0 fp/g

Perrault 4, -1.25 fp/g

I'd pick Myers as well.

What do you guys think of this team I drafted today?

Nash-H. Sedin-Voracek

Paajarvi-Duchene-Clarkson

Perron-Krecji-Fehr

Kulemin-Cogliano-D. Jones

Bogosian-Kubina

Carlson-Orpik

J. Schultz-Babchuk

C. Ward

Lehtonen

BN:

C. Wilson

McClement

Grossman

Auld

M. Smith

I few players I was gunning for were taken before I could get 'em. I'm worried that Cogliano isn't a very good C but it is the fourth line and I figure Wilson might be able to step it up on the offense-starved Predators. I picked McClement for his FO and Grossman for his hits. I think Ward will get a tonne of starts and I'm hoping Lehtonen remains healthy. I think if Price struggles, Auld will be relied on and he's good for at least 25 games. Tampa Bay seems to be a bit of a question mark with their goaltending. Smith is coming off an injury but I think that both he and Ellis will split netminding duties?

Archived