The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hockey Pool Question and Advice Thread (Your thread missing? Likely merged here)

b3.

Could i request a trade? i want to go to a playoff team.

Probable playoff teams interested:

Chicago

Boston

Vancouver

Washington

Anaheim

Toronto

Pittsburgh

Nashville

New York Rangers

Buffalo

Could I get traded to a team with crappy defence so I have a chance at making the NHL?

TRADE: The Dallas Stars have traded Cody Nott to the Phoenix Coyotes in exchange for Yan Boyd.

Champions of Nothing, can you confirm your presence for the draft tomorrow at 1pm?

No dude. It's a week day, some of us work for a living.

What happened to 7:00?

I can probably join in from my phone, but no guarantee's if we have customers in at the time. Why don't we make it an offline draft? As in, the picks are made when the can, each spot geeting a couple hours to pick? That way we could even start right now, and we'd easily be able to get it done by Sunday.

I can probably join in from my phone, but no guarantee's if we have customers in at the time. Why don't we make it an offline draft? As in, the picks are made when the can, each spot geeting a couple hours to pick? That way we could even start right now, and we'd easily be able to get it done by Sunday.

I actually like this idea.

Sounds plausible, this works as well. If everyone else's cool on it we can definitely do it.

I like this.

Archived