Sign in to follow this  
b3.

The Hockey Pool Question and Advice Thread (Your thread missing? Likely merged here)

G = 3 pts, A = 2 pts, +/- = 1/-1, PIM = 0.5, shot on goal = 0.2, no powerplay points.

For goalies, W = 4, GA = -2, SV = 0.2

I get: Dustin Brown, Nick Lidstrom

I give: Alex Semin, Alex Edler, Corey Crawford.

Should I do it?

Brown makes the deal uneven.

Should I drop Frolik for Gagner or Parenteau

A little Fantasy Hockey here...If you had the choice, which Canuck team would you want?

A) The team we have now including Roberto or

B) This team...Sedin/Sedin/Rick Nash...Burrows/Kesler/Tamb...Raymond/Malhotra/Shirokov...Torres/Glass/Hanson

Without Roberto & Samuelsson

I did put this in the Fantasy section so........

Should I trade Malkin+J.Thornton for L.Eriksson+Sharp?

Scoring:Goal=1pointAssist=1 point

Sad how much they've struggled for me but will they get hot again,sould I do it?

Edited by GM

I am unaware of anything official, but BM.24 was looking into running things. Brunners aswell, but nothing on this thread until today from January 6th lol.

BM.24? are you running things?

Brunners? are you aswell?

Recently just sent Brunners a PM to get this thing in our grip, and start getting up to date with everything.

Recently just sent Brunners a PM to get this thing in our grip, and start getting up to date with everything.

Cool, very much appreciated!

Thanks BM.24.

first rule change - we've taken out the -1 = -1 points rule, because it seemed to be unanimously hated.

first rule change - we've taken out the -1 = -1 points rule, because it seemed to be unanimously hated.

But, but, but, I love -1's.tongue.gif (no, not really)

We've removed it from the pickuphockey rules; HOWEVER we're unsure whether this will change the point totals from the ENTIRE year, or just from now on.

We hope and think it's the former.

If anyone is looking for an assistant general Manager, I would be more than happy to join their team. With an increased role in the RGMG game, I won't have the time to run a competitive team on my own. However, with that being said, I want to participate in this game, and hopefully join up with someone and build a great franchise.

I wouldn't mind filling out an application of some sorts, if the team requires me to. Just send me a PM, and we can talk about it there. :)

Yeah. Me and BM are taking over; we've got everything up and running again behind the scenes; so we should be good to go very shortly.

I am as well interested in a GM role/Assistant for this League. Seeing as I'm pretty involved in CDC GM League and RGMG, it would be a pleasure to be in this Pool.

-EP

So...are Brunners and BM.24 co-commissioners now? What's going on?

Right now we are just looking for more GM's. Then we will get the teams all up to date then get to signing, trades etc.