The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hockey Pool Question and Advice Thread (Your thread missing? Likely merged here)

b3.

It says my guy doesn't have a team, but i stated one in my OP?

Some of the teams in the pre-game editor aren't real teams in the game (or that's my assumption, at least), so those players just become free agents. Like I said, your player will find his own team before the season starts so you'll still be playing.

Team is currently in 10th place in a 20 team head to head league. the league has 4 divisions. division winners automatically advance just like in the NHL. You keep 6 players and the rest go back into the draft. Trade deadline is March 10th. We include draft picks etc. in trades.

Most of the league is Vancouverites and since we have prizes for the winner, it makes shipping much easier on I if you live within reason. Don't worry it's a free league.

The team is:

C:

Stamkos, Seguin, Turris, Belanger, Lecavallier, Morrison

LW:

B.Ryan, D.Perron, J.Neal, S.Avery

RW:

C.Stewart, D.Brown, B.Wheeler

D:

J.Johnson, A. Pietrangelo, K. Bieksa, J.Corvo, A. Edler

G:

N.Backstrom, J.Hedberg

Pretty decent team for a 20 team keeper league. Definitely assets to make trades if you wanted to. The team currently has all of it's draft picks.

Message with serious inquiries. This is a Yahoo league.

Not bad. 70 points playing in a Bantam league. Eat cake Sidney Crosby

Is Influence randomly generated? I.E. you're not the one putting in the stat?

Correct. There's a few stats that get randomly generated to make it more interesting (e.g. Influence, Consistency, Important Games, Natural Fitness).

Can I still join this?

No, sorry.

I was injured? :(

No? :blink:

Archived